“great food and atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Comfortable setting that welcomes all ages. Outside picnic area, inside wooden "cabin style room" and tearoom area. Private red room with fireplace for small parties. Also we have an off site banquet room available for large parties up to 65 people.
Mt. Gilead
“great food and atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

yummy selection and beautiful restaurant...would love to eat here again on our next trip to this area

Visited November 2012

milwaukee
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

they had a good selection and food was delicious. Cute little cafe tucked away in Townsend. Would go back. Chocolate milk was really good too! Many homemade desserts to choose from,.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Oct 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Good food at a good price. Nice interior. Employees very helpful, I recommend the tuna melt! Across from our hotel, you could walk there in good weather.

Quincy, Massachusetts
“Nice selection of items. Hurried waitress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good food, reasonable price. The waitress for our table was like an army drill sargeant. I was scared to ask question. My meal came with a side salad. The portion I got was much much much smaller than the others, with only a few lettuce leaves. So I asked for more and she said I'd have to be paid extra.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was there on a very busy weekend evening and the service and food was the best. I like going to restaurants that are not part of a national chain, and I am putting this one in my " best " group. I had the brook trout, excellent. The bread rolls were just normal.