“some of the the reviews are wrong” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Street Food
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes! Easy to find we are located right at the only traffic light in townsend, Tennessee!
Maryville, Tennessee
“some of the the reviews are wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW

so im reading the reviews on here and was thinking about NOT going . but some friends really wanted to go. so i went had the best cheese steak EVER ...place was packed wall to wall and outside . i thought great we will never get our food. Boy was i wrong . Less than ten minute's later we had our food . they was six of us and no telling how many in front of us... and our food order was all over the place... those guys rocked today . it's a cool little spot to eat . you can see them prepare your food if you want . but we choose to sit out side on the picnic table and listen to the cool tunes that was playing ...all i know is go and give it a shot . im glad i did . cause if i had just went by the reviews i would have missed on heck of a meal...

• Visited May 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“nice place for a quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW

After a long day of hiking we stopped here for a quick bite. We had eaten here in June 2014 and thought it good. Did not realize it was under new management. My husband had the fish tacos, two soft tacos with fried talipia and slaw. I had the chicken fajitas which came with sides of rice and beans (tasted microwaved), the rest of the plate was really good and the quacamole was delicious. You order when you go in and they bring it to your table. Everyone was very nice and four people checked on us and made sure we were happy.

• Visited May 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Mmm yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW via mobile

Wow was the philly cheese and chicken burrito good. Great food pretty place. Will definitely be back. We recomend this place to everyone.

Visited April 2015
Townsend, Tennessee
“Great stop for a bite to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

Now that tourist season has begun all of my favorite places to eat are open. I made a stop in with my husband and found that a new item was on the menu, so we decided to try the Philly cheese steak sandwiches. YUM! They were hot and served as large portions. Usually I like fries with my order but was glad I didn't order them this time because I would have been too full. It was great and I would order them again. The service can be a little slow but sometimes it is good to slow down and wait.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
conway,sc
“Change, not always a good thing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015

So we walk in and there is no one to offer any direction...ask what appears to be a waitress if we just seat ourselves and she says yes...so she knows we are there right? So we sit down and wait, and wait. Finally,after a good 10 minutes or so, I get up and get menus. Still no one comes to our table so i write down our order and go up front and order/pay. I am handed cups to get our own drinks and my name is taken so they can walk around the restaurant, calling out our name until they find us to deliver the food to our table. The food comes, in part. Brought the wrong items and left out some, Not the same quality as we have had at this previously wonderful restaurant. Hubby orders a hotdog with chili and a bowl of chili. Oddly, the hotdog has beans in the chili but the bowl of chili does not. They have changed the fish taco and I am not sure what type fish/batter they are now using but it was no where near the flavor of the original. So, so sorry the ownership has changed and perhaps they will find their way but, personally, if I wanted to go to a restaurant where I had to wait on myself, I wouldn't pay this kind of money. So,buyer beware, this is no longer a restaurant....I don't even know what to call it other than a total disappointment.

• Visited April 2015