“Love this restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Townsend
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Description: Campfire Grill is a fun and engaging fast casual restaurant. We take great pride in preparing all of our products fresh every day. Campfire Grill offers the best in healthy Fresh-Southwest-American favorites. Our Tacos, Burgers, Burritos, and Gourmet Hot Dogs are prepared with only the finest ingredients. Fast, Fresh, and Delicious! Right before your eyes!
West Chester, Ohio
“Love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our family, which includes a picky twelve year old, visited this restaurant when we were on vacation visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. All of us enjoyed the food at the restaurant, burritos, hamburgers, fish tacos, gumbo, French fries, beans and rice. Our daughter, who before visiting Campfire Grill didn't like burritos, decided that she loved them after tasting their burritos. They also have the unique avocado fries and the option of getting avocado as a topping on sandwiches. The food and service were all so good that we went back on another day. (We visited at lunch one day and dinner on another day.)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Spicy Baha Burger and Gumbo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This has always been my favorite, but when I was last there and said I wanted it extra well done due to my Cajun heritage, the owner's son, Conner, said that's where they're from and brought me a sample of their chicken gumbo. I didn't have high hopes since I've never liked any other gumbo but my mama's, but it was really delicious - just the right kick and very tasty! All their ingredients are super fresh and I highly recommend this family affair restaurant!

Visited July 2014
Maryville, Tennessee
“Stopped by again and it was as great as ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Love the new location. Beautiful and exciting decor. The chicken sandwich that my wife had was excellent. The hamburger that i ordered was not only delicious but was almost more than I could eat (almost). I highly recommend the Campfire Grill. You won't be disappointed.

BTW, this food is fresh and made to order so relax and give them some time to make it. It is worth the weight.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
texas
“Best cafe ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Love the food here and the staff!! Awesome find!!! Must stop here if you are pasting through!! We were on our way to the dragons tail and happened to stop In and it is great!! We even had to come back the next day!

Chicago, Illinois
“Such a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband wanted to stop at the Jeep store right next to this tiny little place & we were starving so decided to give it a try. YUM! The food took a little time to get out, but we sat outside at a picnic table under the shade trees while we waited and had a few beers while we waited. There were 10 in our party and everyone liked their food! I had the avocado chicken club and it was one of the best sandwiched I had this trip! Kids had hot dogs and burgers which were devoured. Their french fries were also delicious. Worth a stop if you're going to the National Park for sure!

Visited July 2014