“Worth the drive” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Worth the drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I tried this restaurant based on the reviews. We were not disappointed by the quality and quantity of food. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was inviting. Our waitress, Lily, treated us to some real southern hospitality. The fried green tomatoes are a must. The rainbow trout is sourced locally and is a decent sized portion. It was cooked to perfection. The restaurant is also very easy to locate.

Callahan, Florida
“Perfection achieved!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I cannot wait to go back and get those fried green tomatoes!! Our caesar salads were to die for!! My hubby had the country fried steak and he made sure he told our server it was the best one he'd ever had!! I had the ribeye medium rare and omg it was literally mouthwatering. Even their sweet tea was seriously good. Strong and sweet and we should know because we are from FL! Thank you for giving us a great end to our honeymoon trip. We are big foodies and when we travel we love to find great places to go back to. The cornmeal breading on those tomatoes were the best. Ashley was the best server too!! We love you Ashley!!!! Go see Ashley! Great experience for out of towners!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Little Place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wife and I were on our honeymoon and found this small place after riding around for the day. Our waitress name was Ashley, she was very professional and did an excellent job. She made sure my tea glass stayed full (which is VERY important). As an appetizer we got the fried green tomatos and they were delicious. The batter they use is very good. My Wife got the ribeye, baked potato and she really enjoyed it. I had the country fried steak with fries and it was honestly the best country fries steak I have EVER had. I definiteyl recommend this place if you are in the area.

Sylvania, Ohio
“Best meal in the Smoky Mtns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Fried Green Tomato's, fresh baked bread, pan fried trout, and turtle cheesecake. Awesome meal and great service ... (thanks Amber!)

Visited April 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Bought a deal on Groupon for this restaurant and went in with the family and ordered ribeyes 10oz for $16. It was an average meal that could have been cooked at home, the family would prefer a large steakhouse chain than Trailheads.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere