“Unbelievabley bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Unbelievabley bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thinking I would get a quick bite and continue my motorcycle ride, I stopped at Hardies in Tellico Plains. Not overly busy, appeard to be fuly staffed, a few people waiting for their food....... Turned out they had been waiting as long as 20 mins.... I ordered and waited nearly 20 when I gave up and aske for a refund.... Laura the manager was too busy talking with a customer at a table to be bothered with coming to the cash register to ok my refund... after she condescended to stop talking, she walked by me and a line of other unserved customers and went to make a phone call...leaned around the corner for the office to say she would be "right with me" ...meanwhile 2 employees announced they were on break, the only cook could be heard complaining he was the only one cooking...when Laura FINALLY came to the cash resister and refunded my money some of the people who were ther when I came in began to get their food...... total time invested in "fast food" 22min.......

Visited October 2013