“I eat here every time I go through the area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Town Square Cafe

Town Square Cafe
704 Veterans Memorial Drive, (old highway 68 on town square), Tellico Plains, TN
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: Family owned and managed, offers excellent homemade pizza, other specialties including country meals with two vegetables, homemade bread including corn bread, salads, quiet off the main beat location, historical town square of Tellico Plains, interior decorated with items of the past, very nostalgic, good food, good prices.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“I eat here every time I go through the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I love to drive the Cherohala Skyway and do it often from Chattanooga,TN. I love to eat breakfast here. I've never had another meal here based on my direction of travel. Great small town, old or maybe historic, clean, friendly restaurant. If they serve it for breakfast I've had it it's all good!!

Visited September 2013

Tellico Plains, Tennessee
“Warm & Cozy Just Like Mom's Kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We live in the area, and regularly visit for breakfast. Randy has a wonderful place. It makes you feel as if you are sitting in Mom's kitchen waiting for her to prepare your food. My husband and I have a difficult diet yet there is still something we can find on his breakfast menu. Always excellent service no matter how many people are there. Never any long waits, and always delious. We keep coming back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dubuque, Iowa
“Great lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and we were treated to excellent service and delicious food.

We arrived just before closing time but they seated us anyway. We had a burger and the chicken salad, both were very good. Cute decor that kept us interested and talking as we waited for out food. Good value for the money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Great little cafe!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had breakfast here 2 days while we were visiting!! Really great homemade food, super sweet waitress. Nice friendly restaurant with inexpensive food. Would definately go back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
haleyville
“Old fashion breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is amazing. Best biscuit & gravy ever. Best service. Only one women working the front and one guy cooking, so it took a few minutes but it was so worth the wait!

Visited July 2013