“Wonderful motel with excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Dixie Plaza Motel
2165 Hwy 25E, Tazewell, TN 37879   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tazewell
Dayton, Ohio
“Wonderful motel with excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Dixie Plaza Motel recently in Tazewell, Tennesee. We were very satisfied to stay at this motel. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were very clean, we had an excellent time. I recommend this motel to anyone who visits Tazewell, TN.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

DIRTY AND UNSAFE! STAY AWAY! Problems: 2008 renovation/web is misleading at best! Toilet did not work. Floor was so dirty that our socks were black after walking across the room one time. Hand towel rack beside vanity fell off every time we dried our hands. Sheets appeared unclean. Mattresses had large dark stains on them. THE WORST PART OF THE EXPERIENCE: METH LAB suspicions. Although the police were called and the suspect was cleared, he was still asked to leave. Front desk person and an employee who called me later both confirmed the event. When I asked for a refund, I was told the owner would have to clear it before that could occur. The front desk person called the owner and left him a message. I had to leave BECAUSE I HAVE SMALL CHILDREN AND FEARED FOR THEIR SAFETY. I could not wait for 72 hours (3 days) for the owner to call me back (which is the length of time it took for him to call me back). The owner refused a refund and was very flippant about the event and the fact that we had young children. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN/FAMILY, STAY AWAY FOR YOUR SAFETY! THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN AT!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Dixie Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dixie Plaza Motel

Address: 2165 Hwy 25E, Tazewell, TN 37879
Location: United States > Tennessee > Tazewell
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tazewell
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Dixie Plaza Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Dixie Plaza Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.