“Kindness” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Sweetwater
Letohatchee
“Kindness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Last week I was disappointed in the handling of my statement. Today I received a call from the Manager. He was very helpful and explained the situation and now I feel much better. My stay at the Quality Inn in Sweetwater TN was great. The hotel and the room was very clean, they serve a great continental breakfast and the staff was friendly. That was my second stay, while traveling, and I will stay there again when traveling through. I certainly appreciate the manager taking the time to call and resolve the problem with the statement. That is the way all things should be handled, talking it out. Anyone would enjoy the stay at this hotel and I do recommend it. Not many people in his position would take the time to call someone and I respect the way everything was handled. It really is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: We have stayed in two different rooms on our traveling through and both rooms have been clean and co...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ronald L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for your understand and it was my pleasure to work with you on this matter, and to have resolved it too your satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Montgomery, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We tried to check in to this hotel around 1:00 a.m. a few weeks ago. The lady at the front desk was VERY rude from moment we walked in the door. My husband told her that we needed to get a room for the night and her response was "You can, but it's gonna cost you $85.00". He handed her our debit card and she clicked around on the computer then stated "I'm sorry, my computer is down... I can't place you in a room." After my husband asked her if she could re-start the computer or call IT she stated "it's not my problem... there is nothing I can do." My husband then asked for the number to her corporate office she pointed to the other end of the counter where there were some pamphlets. He asked her to write her name on the pamphlet but instead she smalled a pen on the front desk and said "Ummmmm, you CAN write." Obviously we found a different hotel.....

Once home we found that she charged our card. I called the hotel and spoke with a man who told me that we she DID check us in at 1:06 a.m and that we checked out at 10:19 a.m. (This is funny considering we were in Huntsville, AL. by 10:00 a.m for a funeral.) Now we have to go through the process of getting our money back....

Save yourself the misery and stay across the street.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ronald L, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for your comments.

We would like to apologize for the experience you had will trying to check in at the Quality Inn & Suites Sweetwater. I do not approve of any guest being treated rudily. As for the charge we did reverse it.

Again my apologizes for the experience you had at check in.
Windsor, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We checked in for one night while passing through sweetwater after visiting the lost sea adventure. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They do have free internet access but you will require an ethernet cable. If you don't carry one with you, (like me) they do provide you with one which you return upon check-out. The free breakfast is standard. Accomodations were clean. Pretty quiet. We have no complaints of this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. In the near future we will be offering wireless internet once all of the engineering is completed by Chater Communications. This should improve access 100% as well adding HD channels and HBO to our TV line up. Thank you again for staying with us.
Kirksey, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Quality Inns are notoriously unpredictible, but this one is quite nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was good. It is right across the street from the redneck games park - so I would guess that the noise could be a real issue on a weekend where they're running games. That wasn't the case the night we were there, so it wasn't a problem. A good night's sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. The Redneck Resort is a great place to have a good time with your ATV's or four wheeling. As for any noise issues we have not had any complaints so far which has made me very happy.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Quality Inn & Suites, Sweetwater TN after driving all night, and needing sleep time before I continued my trip. I paid less for a large two-room suite than I have paid at most hotels for a cramped single room. The suite was well appointed, reasonably clean (I did notice several stains in the carpet) and the bed and linens were comfortable. The hotel offers a good complementary breakfast, and has a nice indoor pool and spa. The staff was very pleasant, although I lowered their score because I thought it improper for them to leave the front desk unattended to all sit in front of the hotel with their feet propped up on lobby chairs smoking cigarettes. At least go around a corner somewhere and hide! Overall, the price was excellent, the facility exceeded my expectations for an inexpensive room, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Just a warning...the address listed by Trip Advisor and Hotels.com for this hotel is incorrect. Check the hotel's website for the correct address.

The hotel was what you'd expect for the money. My family of four stayed there while traveling through on a road trip. It was clean, the complimentary breakfast was good, the rooms were spacious and beds comfy. What else do you need for an overnight stay?

In particular, the woman (Jennifer) who checked us in at night and also worked the breakfast the next day was extremely friendly and welcoming! She should get a bonus!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Richfield, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

we checked into the hotel they gave us a dirty room! most discusting thing! instead of giving us another room they sent house keeping up and they were in the room for 5mins! what a terrible job! i would think it would take more than 5 mins to clean! called corporate head quarters they said they would give us a discount still waiting for that! besides the dirty room the hot tub was out of order all in all not a good stay!!! will never stay at a quality inn again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!