“Not the Best at Best Western” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Spring Hill Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Spring Hill Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Spring Hill Inn & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   104 Kedron Pkwy, Spring Hill, TN 37174 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spring Hill
Jackson, Mississippi
“Not the Best at Best Western”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I called over a month in advance to get a reservation. They asked how many people were staying in the room. I replied we are coming in for the conference and there will be 3 adults. We got a good rate. Upon checking in they upped the rate $10. The lady at check-in looked and said, "This isn't your rate". I said with a smile, "No. It's not". She said she would correct it. She did and I initialed the rate quoted and sign at the bottom. As we walked up to our room there was a not so pleasant odor in the hallway. We found that it carried in to the room. Luckily we brought something to help with the smell. The third lady in our party was arriving later so I called the front desk and asked if she could pick up a key when she got in. There was a new lady at the front desk now and she was extremely rude. She asked me how many people were staying and I said 3. She then asked how old the third person was. I stated that she was an adult which the lady promptly told me that my rate was now higher. I explained to her that I had already worked this out when I checked in. She would not listen to me. She kept repeating that, "The rate is non-negotiable!". I asked her if they had planned on informing me that they hiked up my rate. I received the same response….. "The rate is non-negotiable!" I wasn't necessarily upset that the rate was $10 more I was upset by the way I was treated and that they were never going to tell me my rate was higher. Needless to say I will never, never stay in this hotel again. One last note, the other group of ladies that got a room there as well also had their rate increased. There's was increased by $40!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great stay in TN. Close to shopping and convenient to the highway! Breakfast was excellent and the menu varied day by day. Would recommend the Best Western in Spring Hill. The room was clean and we had a suite so having a fridge, microwave and stove top was very helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

First of all, Spring Hill is a great town! Four of my nieces and their families have lived there for a number of years. Recently my brother and sister-in-law moved there as well. This year we decided to spend New Year's Eve with them and so we booked two nights at the Best Western Plus in Spring Hill. Everything was in order... the staff friendly and helpful from making reservations through checkout. Our room was very clean and attractive. It is apparent that the management is keeping up with proper maintenance of their facility. The self-serve breakfast is one of the best we have seen in our travels, with a great variety of hot and cold food choices. The dining area is also very pleasantly decorated and arranged. We will look no further for a place to stay whenever we return to Spring Hill. Thank you, Best Western, for an excellent stay!

Room Tip: I would have rated the kids activities with N/A if that were an available rating choice since we hav...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Temperance, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I worked all week, and wanted to sleep in late on Sunday. I put out the 'No service' sign on the door. I was not bothered or disturbed all day! Very nice. At other hotels, quite often, housekeeping ignores these signs, and knocks anyways, and then again a few hours later.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We read all the reviews regarding this hotel and most of them were true but we opted to stay at the Best Western because it was 5 minutes from our daughters place and that was the reason for the visit. While the rooms are very spacious the towels were thin and in need of replacing or at the very least fabric softener. The sheets on the bed were like sandpaper, every time you rolled over it was like having an exfoliation of the entire body.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here for the location, as it's the only hotel in Spring Hills. It was very clean, modest in decor. The breakfast was okay. self help, not fancy. Coffee not so good, look for a Starbucks! The price was okay for what you get.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I enjoy staying at this Hotel for several reasons, location and very friendly employees, cleanliness. The only thing I have noticed that I do don't like is that the towels in the Bath room are not soft at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Spring Hill Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!