“A week of relaxation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piney Point Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spring City
Piney Point Resort
You added Piney Point Resort to your Saves list
1093 Piney Point Resort, Spring City, TN 37381   |
Crossville, Tennessee
“A week of relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

My wife and I spent a week in a very clean and neat one bedroom cabin. The owners couldn't be any better guests than Wayne and Jane. We just had a ball fishing and relaxing.. I would recommend this to all my friends. Not to mention the great fishing..Thanks guys we'll be back. Mike and Judy Fitzgerald

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Margate, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We had a wonderful time. We had been looking for a place to stay when visiting my son and his family. We do not need to look anymore. The unit was very clean, the view was wonderful, the best was the screened in porch overlooking the cove with our private dock. The owners are truely caring and kind, ready to help with directions, and what ever else you may need.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

My family has been going to Piney Point since discovering it under the original owner's care in 1951. Since then it has been the favorite place for scores of visits by hundreds of friends and family. Before Wayne and Jane, the ownership was not investing back into the property and we stopped going. After a decade long hiatus we returned and found it to be being wonderfully cared for. The updates are high caliber yet in keeping with the casual nature that is the hallmark of Piney Point. I strongly recommend Piney Point to anyone seeking to get away without being remote and to spend quality time with friends and family.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Lambertville, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

We have been going to piney point resort since i was10 i am 33 now .. Now we have missed a few years in between and have seen owners change.. And in all those years we have never had a problem with anything!! GREAT PLACE ' GREAT PEOPLE' ALWAYS!!!! CATCH MONSTER CRAPPIE'''' one of the best places on earth to me...but who am I ....just another good ol'e boy from the north.....SEE YA IN A FEW DAY'S

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

My brother and I, sometimes friends (Steve D. or Steve M.) have stayed at Piney Point and we love it. Not a 5 star resort, but, friendly, accomodating and helpful. Fishing is what it is, usually, more fishing than catching, but a great place to stay However, stay off the grass and don't try to take Axel the cat home!

Jim & Jack Gill, Lexington, KY

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Max Meadows, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

Thanks to Wayne & Jane for being such great hosts...We have been coming to Watts Bar for over 7 years and this was our best trip ever...The accommodations were excellent and this will be our place of choice from now on..

I only wish they were open through December..

Thanks Wayne & Jane for such a pleasant visit...We will be back..

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Muncie, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

My two malamutes were welcome. We stayed in a one bedroom cabin that was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Kitchen was completely outfitted, right down to dish towels and paper towels. All I needed was food! Wireless Internet was faster than I expected. Verizon phone had a few issues within the cabin, but fine outside. We were in a valley between ridges, I expected some cell phone issues. I parked right beside my cabin every night, try that at a hotel!
Each cabin has a nice view of the inlet and/or lake. It was quiet and relaxing. If you need anything, Jane and Wayne drop what they are doing and deliver fantastic service! I will definitely be staying there again!
Getting to it is a winding country road and two road signs were missing, hardly Wayne and Jane's fault! It is still easy to find if you follow Jane's directions. Forget Google Maps! It is Haskell Rd you turn off on from US 27, not Heiskell!
A huge plus for dog people, they charge per dog per STAY, not per night!! Yippeee!!! They were almost half the cost of what I had been paying for a hotel at Harriman!
I can't say enough good things about Piney Point Resort!! They are wonderful hosts with a beautiful place. They keep it clean. The grounds are kept mowed short, the cabins clean and well provided, the boat area is neat and tidy as well. They have a beach area, but I did not go down there. I’m sure it is clean and neat as the rest of the place.
I have already recommended it to several people. :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Been to Piney Point Resort? Share your experiences!