“Everything I've ever ordered has been excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated. Casual restaurant featuring American favorites, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken, steaks & seafood. Everything fresh made on premise. Daily specials. Kid friendly, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner daily. Full Bar with daily specials and happy hour specials. Groups welcome. Reservations accepted for parties of 6 or more. Call-ahead seating available for any size party.
MT JULIET, TN
“Everything I've ever ordered has been excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

This is one of my lifetime favorite restaurants.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This restaurant is technically located in Smyrna, not Murfreesboro. Don't let your GPS lead you astray.

Don't miss out on the mashed sweet potatoes - sometimes I save mine for dessert! These are almost as good as my mother's.

One of my favorite things to order is their nachos. I usually ask them to substitute black beans for the chili on this dish. They are AWESOME. The chips are freshly prepared. The quantity is plenty for two to six as an appetizer.

Every time I order something different than my "usuals," I am impressed by how well the dishes are presented and how great they taste.

The French Dip sandwich is massive and delicious.

Lunch specials are great deals. Service is always friendly and eager to accommodate special requests.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere