“Recommended” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated. Casual restaurant featuring American favorites, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken, steaks & seafood. Everything fresh made on premise. Daily specials. Kid friendly, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner daily. Full Bar with daily specials and happy hour specials. Groups welcome. Reservations accepted for parties of 6 or more. Call-ahead seating available for any size party.
Lexington, KY
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Arrived at about 8:30 on a weeknight, so it was fairly quiet. The facility was rustic, attractive, open, and airy. Service was efficient, menu was extensive, food was hot and tasty (parmesan chicken was "to die for" per my wife, although mashed potatoes were low in flavor). Would definitely eat there again if in the area.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dawsonville, Georgia
“The Atmosphere is great, the food average at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My business dinner was not good. I ordered a NY strip medium and it came out in five minutes...rare. My co-worker ordered ribs and they came out in 5 minutes as well. He said his was good. My corn was stale, sweet mashed potatoes like soup. The beer was good and the bar looked cool. The service was okay. I had cut my steak and saw it was rare and she agreed, but I got i back in 1 minute and the guy who gave it back to me acted like a jerk. It was a lousy steak. I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food, good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've grown up in Smyrna and my family and I have eaten here a couple of time throughout the years. For a little while, if I'm remembering correctly, the prices got really high and we decided it wasn't worth it.

However, in the last year, my husband and I have been frequent visitors. After a recommendation from a co-worker, we decided to give it a shot again. I think the prices have gone down, but the food quality is high! I don't think I've ever had anything that I didn't like. The burgers are our favorite--$5.50 for a cheeseburger, $1 more to add fries. We've also had their cedar plank salmon, sirloin, rotisserie chicken, calamari, spinach dip, and carrot cake--all very, very good.

Another great thing about Hickory Falls is the daily drink specials. As a matter of fact, I'm heading there tonight for $3 sangria and girl's night!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Restaurant! Wish they had one where I live!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This restaurant was as nice on the inside as it was on the outside! I went there with my husband and 1 year old daughter, so they are very family friendly being a bar and grill. Everything on the menu looked delicious and wished I could've tried it all! I finally decided on the ribs, baked potato and salad with the best croutons and homemade dressing! The prices were great! Mine was $14, husbands was $8 and the drinks $2.50 each! It was the best meal I had ever had! My mouth is watering now that I think about how they just fell right off and that BBQ sauce...WOW!! Mmmmm! I'd go back to Smyrna just for that and I live in SC! Lol Go and Enjoy... You won't regret it, I promise!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“A Fav”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hickory Falls is one of my very favorite places to go. It is in my neighborhood but I would be willing to go even if it wasn't so convenient. The aromas alone are enough to lure you in. Once in, you are greeted by friendly staff and the ambience is inviting. The waiters are helpful with your selection because it is very difficult to make a choice when there are so many good dishes to choose from. Iy definetly beats out the other neighborhood grills in the area.

Visited February 2013