“Repeat Offenders” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2537 Highwood Blvd, Smyrna, TN 37167   |
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Smyrna
“Repeat Offenders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Cant ask for friendlier staff or cleaner rooms. The rooms are very comfortable to sleep in. The beds were great. The location is great if your wanting to drive into Nashville but don't want the busy bustle of the city. We drove in to the country hall of fame with ease and then went to the Grand old Opry same evening. Was nice to then get away from the busy city. And shopping was right there at LaQuinta if we wanted it. WE are repeat offenders at this LaQuinta. See you next year! Thanks Smyrna Staff for making you our favorite!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was my second stay at a LaQuinta Hotel. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and professional. Had a great night sleep and even though it is a dog friendly hotel, there was no smell and I could hear a dog bark but in the far distance not right near my room which didn't bother me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were traveling from 10 days in Anna Maria Island, Florida, back to Cincinnati, Ohio, but stopping on the way in Louisville, Kentucky, to see Bruce Springsteen. We had our two little dogs with us. We made our reservation online through a pet friendly hotel site. It was pretty, clean, friendly, and very comfortable for all of us. The dogs loved the elevator!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am a solo mature female traveler and this is my 16th trip to the Nashville area and my 8th to Smyrna in the past year. This was my first and last stay at La Quinta. The front of the house staff was very kind but nothing else gave me reason to return. The heater did not work so I was offered another room facing the freeway. I was told most people could not hear the traffic with the heater running. I stayed in my original room and asked for a blanket. My heater was never repaired. I kept my TV on to drown out the road noises that were audible on the "quieter" side of the hotel. I left the hotel the next day at 11am and returned around 8:30pm, the room had not been cleaned. I called downstairs and was told if I wanted to have my room cleaned I had to call downstairs when I left. They offered to bring up fresh towels. The next day I worked in my room until noon. I called the front desk and said I was leaving for the day and requested maid service as I was told to do. When I left the maid's cart was outside my door. Upon my return shortly before 9pm, after a day of working and visiting my mother in a local nursing home, the room still had not been cleaned. Now I had three days worth of garbage and two days worth of wet towels in my room that did not have heat. I called downstairs and assured them the do not disturb sign was not left on the door and yes I did call as I was instructed! I requested the GM call me the next day which he did. I had to explain again about the sign, the maids cart in the hall, the call downstairs, the lack of service, no heat, etc., he offered to comp my room. I expected service, not a freebie. How disappointing. LaQuinta is a star below the area Holiday Inn Express and two stars below the Hampton Inn - both of which are on the same side of the street. Other factors: evening coffee was cold or empty, reception area was untidy, 3 out of 4 pillows smelled like sweat and cigarette smoke.

Room Tip: Hotel is on road with several major hotel options all within walking distance and 1/4 - 1/2 mile of...