You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area
Sevierville, TN
“Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Holiday Inn Express Smyrna
Stayed one night while on business in Smyrna. Hotel was easy to find from interstate. Very clean property outside. Check in was fast and easy. Very polite young lady at desk. Room was clean and comfortable. AC was set to comfortable temperature. Large bed. Mattress had a little dip in it. Could probably be replaced. Room was very well appointed for a regular room. Bathroom was nice. Great shower head with awesome water pressure. Complimentary soaps and shampoo smelled nice. Small fridge and microwave. Flat panel 32" TV with tons of channels. See photo. Desk to do some work and good free wifi service. Breakfast was decent. Ruby Tuesdays and Cracker Barrel within walking distance. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BNASM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you very much for your great review! I was pleased to hear of your experience. If you are ever in the area we would love to have you return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed Christmas Eve on the first floor, near the breakfast area. We were welcomed warmly at the desk by a very pleasant young girl. The hotel is in a great location, and our room appeared to be relatively new, modern and with all the amenities. The bed was a bit soft for my tastes not bad at all. My only real irritant was the early morning noise coming the kitchen prep area. I will ask for a room farther away, or on another floor the next time we stay. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the kitchen prep area.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
BNASM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am very pleased to hear about your stay. I am also sorry to hear that the kitchen prepping for Breakfast was an opportunity for you. Please accept my apologies for that incident and I do hope you will stay with us again soon. Happy New Year!
Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice spacious room,clean,very good hot breakfast,close to interstate,everything was great,definitely would stay again.Indoor pool,fitness center,bathroom was clean,nice stay........................................................

• Stayed December 2013
BNASM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your gracious comments. I am always happy to hear from our guests. We all take great pride in our property and are always striving to be the best Hotel around. We value you and look forward to your next visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I reserved a room for 2 nights during the weekend of my birthday. The amenity that I desired was an in door pool. Yet, repairs where been done on the pool once I arrived. The manager on duty located me another hotel in the area with my desired amenity! This was not only special to for me but, outstanding customer service! I enjoyed my birthday in Smyrna, TN!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BNASM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your great comments! We are always happy to see them and I love sharing them with the staff. We do hope you will stay with us again
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I, with our teenage children needed a place to stay for the night on our trek from PCBEACH Fl to Chicago. We decided to go hotel to hotel since phone reception was bad in the mountains.
We had little luck because we needed a bigger room. We almost stayed at Comfort Suites but the rude guy at the counter was making me book online to get a discount. My husband called Holiday Inn while I was trying to do this and Kylee said they had plenty of room so we went there.
Kylee greeted us with a smile, remembered the phone call, practically matched Comfort Inn's price, helped us find food via delivery, got the girls extra shampoo, etc.
The hotel was clean, quiet, beautiful actually. The pool and workout room were wonderful and the breakfast was great. All SIX of us were VERY happy....perfect end to our trip.
Thank you, Kylee and we will ONLY stay at your hotel in Smyrna again!!!

• Stayed August 2013
I appreciate your wonderful comments. I am also pleased to see my employees named in reviews for their great service. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are traveling through this area. Thank you again and Happy New Year!
Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went with my husband for a quick weekend getaway and we didn't want to stay in downtown Nashville and the Hendersonville location was booked up so we stayed in Smyrna. Upon check-in, the front desk was friendly enough, but very slow to assist as she was sitting in the lobby before we got there. First thing, I noticed an odd smell in our room but as it wasnt overwhelming I didn't mention it. The absolute worst part about the stay was the bed. It made a huge amount of noise when you rolled over as if the springs were completely worn out and it felt like there was a board running right thru the middle of the mattress. We had two pillows labeled firm & two labeled soft, but they all four felt way too soft. We stay almost exclusively in HI Express hotels so we are used to their typical bedding, etc. This was not the typical stay. The next morning, we went downstairs to a very crowded breakfast area. There were only a few tables and all those were full. We might have sat down on the sofa & chair in the lobby, but the children of either employees or owners ? were sprawled out watching cartoons so we were forced to balance our plates and coffee on our laps. While we were in line to get our food, one of the employees reached her arm across my husband's arm pushing him out of the way to grab a biscuit with her hand (no glove) to give to one of her children. No excuse me, no nothing. The coffee was not the best and the food was terrible. If this had been my only example of a Holiday Inn Express, I probably wouldn't choose another one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BNASM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Very sorry to hear about your experiences while here. We pride ourselves on great service and a great stay. I will be looking into the opportunities that you mentioned and will be sharing your review with the staff at our next staff meeting.

I truly apologize for your issues and do hope that you will give us another chance.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had to be in the Nashville area during the June 3rd week which is the same time as the music festival that has a huge draw and makes finding a place to stay challenging! At first I was dismayed that I had to stay outside the city but when I arrived in Smyrna at the Holiday Inn Express and realized how convenient it was to all areas of the city my fears were put to rest. As for the hotel it was lovely. The rooms were roomy and very comfortable! The free breakfast tasted fresh and had many choices. The staff, from the front desk to the housekeeping were outstanding. I had no issues but was impressed with the professionalism and the friendliness of all the staff. Even the breakfast guy at 600am was more than helpful. Next time in Nashville I won't be staying in the city, I will be staying here just 10 minutes south.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Always happy to hear comments from our guests. Your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express, Smyrna is what I expect from my staff, and I love hearing the feedback. We thank you for your comments and look forward to your next stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville
Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Smyrna
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna
Sleep Inn & Suites Smyrna
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!