“Perfect Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
“Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I brought the kids for some back to school shopping and a trip to Dollywood. We arrived at 11am, the hotel had a room already available so we were able to check in and start shopping. Great location near Tanger Outlets. Walked to the nearby pizza place. Very convenient. Room was clean and comfortable. One of the best beds I've ever slept on. My daughter got some pizza sauce and cookie on the sheets the first night and when we came back to the room later the next day the maid had put clean sheets on the bed. Continental breakfast was great. Kids enjoyed both pools. Pool furniture was so comfortable. Staff as great. We absolutely loved our stay and will most definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thanks for choosing us as your hotel. I too, enjoy the pool area. My favorite seats are the covered swings. Hope the kids have their best year ever in school. And, we hope to see you and your family again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Good rate for a clean room with a superb location near Tanger Outlets in Pigeon Forge. We only stayed a night but enjoyed our stay and felt that we got a good value for the money. We have stayed here before and will likely do so again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We will begin a total renovation beginning Jan. 2014. Please visit us again. We're really excited about our new look.
Caledon East
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel is in a nice setting with the river and the apple orchard in the back of the property.The only complaint would be that the hotel is getting a little old and could use an updating.There is a considerable amount of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: We found the rooms in the higher rear floors to be fairly quite.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Southwest, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn Apple Valley a couple of times before and have always had a wonderful experience. The hotel is beautifully landscaped, the pool area nice and clean, the breakfast is delicious, and the staff is absolutely great! My husband and I were there celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and could not have been happier with the location, our room, and fantastic service ! Your front desk and housekeeping staff were extremely friendly as well as your breakfast staff! Thank you Comfort Inn!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for choosing us to be hotel while celebrating your anniversary. It's always nice to hear you know we want you to stay with us again and again. Happy Anniversary! May you be blessed with many more.
Winchester, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice, centrally located facility. VERY clean room, adequate swimming both in-doors as well as out, excellent free breakfast and staff was outstanding! I do plan on staying at this location next time I travel to Sevierville/ Pigeon Forge again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is bare minimum acceptable clean. It is better than All Seasons Suites, but that's not hard to achieve. Hairs in bathtub and in room sink (not a ton but some). Red and other splatters in bathroom on door jamb near floor. Looks like splattered blood and food/drink. Mold spots on shower ceiling. Hair on bathroom floor. Bed sheets seem clean. Beds were comfortable. Paint in hallways very outdated. Gap between bathroom door jamb and floor--possible rot or settling but contributes to overall impression of not being kept up. Bedroom furniture in good condition. Chairs and sofa look clean and spot-free. Sink in bedroom had very slow drain/clogged. Lighting is dim in bedroom. Nice wall-mounted tv. Bedroom walls in good condition. When we got into town we had another destination to go to but on the off chance the room would be ready I called to see if we could do early check-in. The person I spoke to said our room was ready and we could go ahead and check in. But after stopping and getting our luggage all out and going to the front desk a different person told me our room wasn't ready for check in. She continued to argue with me then told me she would have to switch out someone else's room which was ready and give us that one. Her manner was gruff and not pleasant. Like a drill sergeant she let me know if I didn't know my license plate number I needed to call down immediately.

• Stayed June 2013
CIAV, General Manager at Comfort Inn Apple Valley, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
I have addressed your concerns to my housekeeping staff and to my front desk personnel. I truly apologize for the problems you had. That is not our standard of care. In January 2014, we are completely remodeling the hotel, which includes new bathrooms, all new furnishings throughout the hotel, along with new carpeting. Please visit us on your next visit to the Smokies and let us show you our improvements. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. These reviews are always helpful to us.
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Recently returned after a two night stay at the Apple Valley Comfort Inn. I was impressed with how clean this motel is. I was also pleased that the hotel was in a very convenient location. It has an indoor and outdoor pool with a spa tub which we used after seeing some shows in the area. The breakfast had a good variety of items and was very good. the staff were friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area of Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests. It's always nice to have people, such as yourself, letting us know that we are on the right track, to making your vacation a special one. Please visit again soon.

Been to Comfort Inn Apple Valley? Share your experiences!