“Best food in the mountains” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 144 restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Hours of operationWed - Thur 11:30 - 8:00Fri - Sat 11:30 - 9:00We are located in the food hills of the Smoky Mountains in Wears Valley . The property is 6 miles from red light 3 in Pigeon Forge on Wears Valley Rd . We have a wide range of food from Cajun dishes . We also have a lot of other dishes for the ones who don't like Cajun food.Most dishes are not spicy.Best fried catfish around.We Serve soft serve ice cream and a lot of other homemade desserts like our signiture - white chocolate bread pudding.We're worth the sicenic drive. We be be back open for bussiness March 14,2014 hope to see you .Now serving Bar-B-Q ribs & pulled pork.HOT BOILED CRAWFISH most every saturday, will post on facebook when available.
dadeville, al
“Best food in the mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

After passing this restaurant several times my husband and I decided to stop. We were so glad we did. The shrimp po boy and jambalaya were soooo delicious! Then we had the bread pudding which is to die for. On top of this the owner is so friendly and makes you feel so welcome there. We will definitely be going there every trip we make to the mountains!!!

• Visited October 2013

93% Recommend
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Wonderful Authentic Creole/Cajun Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The best kept secret in Sevier County. I had a roast beef po-boy, it was delicious. My sistr had the muffaletta. Just like I get when I visit my home town in Chalmette, La. I have lived in Sevier county for over 20 yrs now and have seen some new orleans style restauraants come and go. But this one is the real deal, . True cajun cooking. Try it , you wont be disapppointed. The food, service and the folks that own this little jewel are all fantastic.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Pawpaw2160, Owner at PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thanks for the visit hope to see you again .
Southern, IL
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Wow! We spotted this on our way back from Cades Cove! When we pulled up, we thought is this a restaurant? So glad we stopped to try it!!!! The service and atmosphere was EXCELLENT! Family oriented GREAT food! We had shrimp and catfish basket! The batter they use for this is wonderful! And the fish fell apart in your mouth! So glad we stopped here!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Pawpaw2160, Owner at PawPaw's Kajun Kitchen, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks a lot for the review . Myself and my wife appreciate your bussiness . Hope to see you again .
“Family Creole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I figured we'd use trip advisor and see what was good. I'm so glad we did. It felt like long lost family from the time we walked in the door. I sampled almost the entire menu just because you cant get true cajun cooking around here. Guess what, now you can. Awesome food and great service!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
We really appreciate the review . Hope you enjoyed your visit and the food . Myself and my wife work hard to try and please our customers . We hope to see you again .
Loosier, Alabama, United States
“New Orleans in the Mountains!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very good food and people! Enjoyed my muffaletta and my husband had shrimp poboy very good food and atmosphere.