“A little dated but overall, pretty nice” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #13 of 23 hotels in Sevierville
Chicago, United States
“A little dated but overall, pretty nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Aside from some oddities like the gutter drainpipes practically blocking the corner parking spaces for all but a subcompact car, this was a nice hotel. It was also a nice price in a very tourist-centric area during peak season. The front desk staff went out of their way to be helpful and even accommodated a room change for me after I decided on a whim to stay on the first floor (instead of the upper floor room I was initially given)--I had not gone into the upper level room, so no harm there. Breakfast was in a separate building on the property and the employee there was extremely friendly and sweet. The humidity was a bit on the high side in the rooms and at times it seemed like the AC unit had trouble keeping up with the heat and humidity outside, but those are conditions present in eastern Tennessee in the summer months. It looks to be an older building, but has been updated very nicely considering the construction style (the older style of hotel/motel where the individual room doors are outside on a sidewalk vs. the newer type where the rooms are in an enclosed hallway inside). Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again if I was in the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Magee, MS., United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Most motels have a good selection on their breakfast buffet. They always in room coffee makers, shampoos, etc. They should always make sure that the coffee maker, dryers, ets are in working order each time the room is serviced. The breakfast menu should not cater to the children but should me healthly things that adults would like to have, yogurt would be something nice, maybe a little fresh fruit

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hamilton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

my husband and I stayed here for 2 days with our little dachshund, and was very pleased, the staff was great the beds were comfortable and the rooms very clean, we will gladly stay there again. It is very close to everything and we visited Ripleys Aquarium while there and loved it. The price is very low, but felt like your more expensive ones.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 119 and I feel it was a great overall room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Westwood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Greenbrier Inn is in an ideal location to numerous attractions. Its close to many highways that can take you to fabulous sites, Dollywood, Smoky Mountain National Park, Pigeon Forge, Gaitlinburg, Deals Gap Tail of the Dragon and many more. The rooms were clean and somewhat quiet. You can't always choose your neighbors, just hope you get quiet ones or make the most of it. Breakfast was typical "Free Hotel meal", good if you want simple & fast. Staff were super nice and helpful. Overall, decent hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have to give my appreciation to the fine folks at Best Western greenbrier Inn. They were very generous in helping me to recover a very important item from their Hotel. We had already been back on the road for an hour after leaving here when I realized I left my laptop at the hotel. I really did not want to have to go back since the family was ready to get home, so I called the hotel and spoke with a very friendly Front Desk Clerk who collected all my information so they could look for the item and call me back. Not long after I received a call back from who I would assume was the Hotel Manager. He very kindly informed me they found the item and would have it shipped to my address COD the following business day. With much appreciation I told him that would be great. The following Monday I received a call from the shipping company verifying my address and offering to let me pay over the phone so there would not be an extra charge for COD. I received the laptop in exactly the condition I had left it.

We stopped here for one night on our trip so we could go through Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It is a very nice and clean hotel. Everybody slept very comfortable and I did not hear any complaints from any of my family. For the price it was very hard to beat and so close to such a great travel destination. Originally I was going to get a room in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge but nothing was really available for a decent price. I am glad I found this Hotel because I know if we had stayed somewhere else I might have never retrieved my laptop. Thanks again and next time I travel through I will be staying at this Hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good service and great beds. Rooms are really quite, I know this from staying in lots of hotels. Could not hear any noise from other rooms. To me that is a big plus. Beds where great, rooms where nice and clean. Worst thong I can say about this place, is their breakfast was one of the worse I have ever had. Eat out!

Room Tip: Stay on bottom floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Greenbrier Inn? Share your experiences!