“What a way to unwind !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brother s Cove Log Cabin Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Brother s Cove Log Cabin Resort
You added Brother s Cove Log Cabin Resort to your Saves list
2960 Brother_s Way, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Saint Louis, Missouri
“What a way to unwind !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Lesia, Braxton, and I had one wonderful week in Cabin # 37 Fox Ridge from June 22 to 29, 2014. The view from the 360 degree wrap around deck was awesome. Up high enough that the rain clouds would be coming straight at you and you were way over the top of the fog in the mornings. What a place for your first cup of java in the a.m. The cabin itself was clean, included more furnishings than most for the kitchen, had some movies there for the living area, with big screen and surround sound, and a pool table that gave us hours of competition and fun. The views from inside the cabin, and even the upstairs bedrooms were amazing to say the least with floor to ceiling windows. It was so nice when you went into town (Pigeon Forge and/or Gatlinburg) to be heading back to the serenity of our home for the week. We were greeted by a very friendly staff and if there were any problems at all, they would get them fixed immediately. The resort is gated, and you can feel very safe and secure there, and the fifteen to twenty minute drive from town was not bad at all. The swimming pool was there if you wanted to swim, but we usually stayed around the cabin unless going to town. I would highly recommend this cabin or any in The Brothers Cover Resort for any family wanting to get back to the basics of what family is all about, and the beauty of what American has to offer. We went to the Ripley''s Aquarium, did zip-lines at Adventure Park, tasted a little moonshine in Gatlinburg, and hikes in the Smokey Mountain National Forest. Had a great vacation.

Room Tip: Check all of the cabins out online at brotherscove.com and pick the one that suites your needs.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Danville, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family of 7 recently stayed 5 nights in Brother's Cove, Cabin #12. Selecting a cabin online was such a difficulty decision for me, but I was definitely not disappointed. There was plentiful room for us. The cabin was in a beautiful location, with awesome views. I so appreciated the seclusion, and the break from the "tourist strip" of Pigeon Forge. The wi-fi did not work, which was a disappointment to my teenage boys. I was thankful, as it was a welcome break from it. The water in the jacuzzi was a little rusty, so we decided to forego that.. but we did enjoy the hot tub outside. The pool area was also beautiful with fantastic views. The evening prior to our departure, my husband drove slightly off the road, and blew both our tires on the right side. The staff at Brother's Cove was so accommodating, and went out of their way to get us the help we needed to fix our truck. They even offered us a free night while it was being fixed. I would highly recommend Brother's Cove. My family gives it 14 thumbs up!

Indianola, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

If anyone wants to vacation near pigeon forge, please look at renting a cabin! We stayed in Bucks Lookout and was extremely impressed. The price is comparable to a nice hotel, but you get sooo much more with a cabin. The view was absolutely breathtaking!! The drive to the cabin from Pigeon Forge is only about 20 minutes and and t is a picturesque drive. We could not have been more happy with our cabin or our vacation except that it was too short!!

Pleasant Mechanicsville, Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I stayed at two cabins (Fox Ridge cabin 37, I believe and Cabin 15, forgot the name) in August. Check in begins in town at the American Mountain Rentals office where you receive a bundle of towels and misc., literature. Brother's Cove is located about 15 minutes from the office and is a gated community. Nice drive. Upon arrival, punch in your access code provided at the rental office and up the mountain you go if you chose one the cabins at a higher elevation. I have never stayed in cabin before and haven't experienced a lot of steep grades before. When you get 1/2 way up the grade becomes steeper and that made me nervous. Upon arrival at our cabin, we were amazed at the views. Beautiful! Our cabins was clean except for some webs inside but hey, it's a cabin! Older style floor tv, not the greatest picture. Spiral staircase, not crazy about that. Nicely decorated, kids loved the pool table. First night slept great, then I woke up disoriented with a bad mirgraine type headache. Came to the conclusion I had ALTITUDE SICKNESS!!! What?!?!?!? Called the rental office and they had NO problem switching our family to a cabin at a lower elevation. We did have to pay the cleaning fee but I understand, had no problems doing so. The rental office was OUTSTANDING!! Cabin 15 was nicer with flat screen tvs, granite countertops and cleanerand we enjoyed the remainder of our trip. Bros. Cove is quiet, secluded and has beautiful views. American Mountain Rentals rocks!! Hint: look at the map of Brother's Cove, the cabins located at the top of the sheet are at the top of the mountain.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I originally found Brother's Cove by searching for pet friendly cabins. I am so glad I did that as it turned out to be a great cabin. Very nice cabin with many nice decorating touches. One of the smaller cabins, it was plenty big enough for the two of us and our little yorkie. Main floor was one big room with living area with woodburning fireplace, dining area and full kitchen, not just apartment sized appliances. There were other cabins across the road from us, but the side of our cabin with the large windows and the two decks (one with hot tub) was on the opposite side. And with so many trees between us and the cabin on either side, there was plenty of privacy. The bedroom with jacuzi and the bathroom was on the second floor. The wall opposite the foot of the bed was all glass and many trees right outside the deck leading from the bedroom, giving the impression of waking up in a treehouse. All of the people we met were very helpful and pleasant. All in all, it was a very enjoyable and relaxing week. The only thing I might have changed was to move it a little closer to Pigeon Forge. But it was a pleasant drive and actually more convenient to getting to Cade's Cove as you did not need to go through Pigeon Forge or Gatlingburg to get there.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, use that search option as it will show all cabins allowing pets no matter how man...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed at Timber Wolf #5 for 4 nights. The cabin was a 3 bedroom 2 bath. The cabin was clean and well stocked with dinnerware and towels. We booked this cabin last minute due to issues with another cabin from a different company at a different location. It was pretty much all that was available considering Saturday evening on Memorial Day weekend!

We will definitely use Brother's Cove Resort again in the future!!! But let me explain about this cabin. This one is located near the bottom of the mountain and is nestled in the woods, not much of a view if you are looking to see something other than trees. There is a sidewalk leading to the entrance with about 7 step downs, not the best for a person using a wheelchair. Again, this cabin met closest to most of our needs for this trip. This cabin didn't allow for any cell service, I walked outside and was able to get a bar to make some phone calls. The wifi wasn't working and being Memorial Day weekend, it was not going to be fixed. Staff offered tips, but to no avail. There is a hot tub jacuzzi with this cabin, but you have to walk down a flight of several steps to get to it. Being nestled in the woods, there are spiders everywhere! This is a gated area and you will need the code to enter, huge plus!

Brother's Cove staff was exceptional, Randy was great to talk to. He offered several tips including short cuts to various locations and we discussed the possibility of property ownership. Randy, having worked in the real estate business, gave great advice should we decide to buy in the Smoky Mountain area. Brother's Cove also has a very nice area near the top that has a community pool with views that are absolutely amazing.

Like I said earlier, we will most assuredly stay with Brother's Cove again and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends. Just ask me which cabins I would choose in the future, I have at least 4 of them picked out!!!!!

Room Tip: Cabin was well equipped. Long walk to get down to hot tub out back. Short drive from the front gate...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had an amazing stay in a large cabin called Livin the Dream. First let me start by when we opened the door. The decor and quality was above and beyond what I expect. Pictures did not do this cabin justice. This is a high end luxury cabin that has many details I didn't expect. The house has two large sleeper sofas next to a stone fireplace. There was a flat screen tv with surround aound an iPod dock which we enjoyed listening to our own music. Also free wifi!!!

Large dining table and eat in kitchen as well. The view is breathtaking as you are on top of the mountain and have 360degree views. We enjoyed the hot tub which seat 8-10. Main level was master bedroom and bed is like a tree house and very comfy. There was also a fireplace, sunken bathtub, private bathroom and walkin closet. There is another bedroom on main level.

Upstairs was a huge sitting area with a pool table and poker table. The views were incredible. Nearly floor to ceiling windows and views in every direction. There was a fireplace on this level too. There are also two large guest rooms with private baths, sunken tubs and closets. No one complained in our group abt discomfort so I assume all beds were as comfy as mine :)

For us the best night was laying on the deck lounging and star gazing. We enjoy a bottle of wine while all the kids slept after a fun filled day in Pigeon Forge. If you are looking for a mountain retreat yet do not want to compromise your standards I highly advise this property. We look forward to coming back this summer and enjoying the pool and other amenities. We enjoy hiking and being outdoors as a family and it seems this community is perfect for our family.

• Stayed January 2014

Been to Brother s Cove Log Cabin Resort? Share your experiences!