“Don't stay anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1841 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
Dayton Ohio
“Don't stay anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

Where do I start? First My comrades and I go on our high end motorcycles every year through this area. We arrived this year with truck and trailer in tow. Keith from the start accomidated our needs to the upmost. We found our room was a little too small for four of us. We were ready to but an additional room. He offered us the suite room overlooking the strip which was super cool. He has many monitors and treated our high end two wheel machines like they were his own! He watched them like a hawk while we were tucked away sleeping in our comfortable suite. What a cool guy Keith is. I ride all over the country and have never felt do "at home" This place comes highly recommended and we definatley will stay there again. He will remember the "Samoan"! I own my own shop and would love to have him with me at my business. He even took a picture with us before we left. Thanks Keith.....You are trully what people should act like Nationwide!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
knoxville, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

This is a great hotel, my partner and I arrived one day early with no extra money to spend,
Keith the hotels wonderful front desk employee helped us out and changed our reservation so that we would have a place to stay. He treated she and I like we were as important as any one person could be, I say to the GAY COMMUNITY.......if you come to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, or Sevierville.........stay with the Days Inn Apple Valley, where they truly treat you like family.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Middle Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

It is such a pleasure to come back to a hotel, where you are remembered by name, and treated like family. Keith Brewis is an assest to Days Inn Apple Valley!!! I have two children who INSIST on staying here, because of Keith and how wonderful he is to them.
My 13 year old son is Autistic and Keith takes time no matter how busy he is @ the front desk, to answer his questions and make my son and my daughter feel special. Forget about any other hotels, the atmosphere @ Days Inn is THE BEST!!! Whoever hired Keith Brewis should be very proud. He is a remarkable employee and we think of him as family. October will 2 years since we began staying here, and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when we are in the Pigeon Forge/ Sevierville area.
Breakfast is always fresh, great variety . Rooms are very clean and the hotel is nearby to all area attractions, restaurants and outlet malls. Do yourself a favor, STAY at the Days Inn Apple Valley when you are in town:) Once you meet the "FAMOUS KEITH", you will be impressed!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

My husband and I wanted to get away for a few days and we decided to go to Pigeon Forge again because we love the place. We only deciede to make reservations a few days before we were going to go. I loved up Days Inn again and they had an avaliablity with a Jacuzzi Tub which I needed because I had knee surgery recently and wanted to relax my knee when we were in the room. We loved the Jacuzzi Tub because it had its own room. The staff was as friendly as ever. The hotel was very quiet which we didn't expect because when we arrived in Pigeon Forge we saw they were having a car show and it was crowded. They kept our room clean and lots of coffee and tea bags for us. The only complaint I have is that I had knee surgery not to long ago and our room was on the 4th floor. Well I am not one to complain accepted it and I always do reviews. Thank goodness the hotel had a elevator. The best thing is that is right across the street from The Apple Barn and The Applewood Grill the food is wonderful!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
SE, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

I had stayed at this property Memorial Day weekend, 2008. Upon returning in June of 2009, Keith remembered me being a guest over a year ago. When I ran into a problem with the tv in my room, Keith did everything possible to fix the problem and to make my stay the best it could be. The bathrooms are small, but manageable. This location lets you enjoy the excitement of being in the action without the noise keeping you up all night.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
St. Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

I can't say enough about Keith and Kathy at the Days Inn in Sevierville, Tennessee. Not only were they very helpful, they were always available to answer any questions. Both Keith and Kathy made my sons and I feel like part of the Days Inn family. I would highly recommend this hotel and if I go back to Sevierville, I will definately stay here without question. Thanks Keith and Kathy for making my stay so pleasant. We will miss you!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

A friend and I stayed here at the Days Inn Apple Valeey in Sevierville for a weekend to get a break from every day life, and that is just what you will get here. All the staff we dealt with was very helpful and the manager, Keith is awesome, it was like another friend, you were greeted warmly everytime you met him. This was my second time staying here and it will not be my last. This will be my home away from home! A big thank you to the staff and Keith you all rock!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!