“Great 2 day stay!!” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1841 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Ranked #19 of 22 hotels in Sevierville
“Great 2 day stay!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For 40 bucks a night and the location of this hotel you can't beat it. I hate when ppl pay 40 dollars a night and then expect the hotel to be as nice as a $200 a night hotel. Stay here for good location and great prices. The rooms are ok and are clean. My family stayed here for 2 nights and they were great. Had a nice pool for kids. Superb hotel for price and location.

523 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Meadowview
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is the worse place I have ever stayed. The clerk/? refused to give us our money back or another room. This place should not be open to the public...it is worse than any hotel I have ever been too...needless to say, we did not stay here because I was afraid of catching something and the smell was horrendous... it was musty, moldy and smoky in our nonsmoking room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rooms were older but definitely clean. Was nice having refrigerator and micro in all the rooms. Was in a good location within walking distance to shopping at the outlets and other places and eating at numerous restaurants. Pool was a little small but average. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We got in late and the guy at the front desk was friendly. The only upside to the stay. The downside is the beds are like sleeping on a piece of plywood on springs, or a ledge of bricks. The bathroom door won't shut without lifting the toilet seat kid each time. Noise is awful outside the room. The cleaning people pushed their cart up and down the balcony nonstop and you can hear every word anyone says. We didn't try the pool or the breakfast.
On top of this, I was charged for 2 rooms when I only booked one online. I let the front desk know I only wanted one room when we checked in, he only gave us one set of room keys and said he would take care of it. But now I'm charged for both rooms and they at there's nothing they can do with it since I booked it online and to call their 800#. I did, got transferred somewhere else, who transferred me again somewhere else who hung up on me. I will never ever stay here again

Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is our second stay at this location. The motel is clean and well maintained.The staff is really nice and friendly. On this trip I had car trouble and the maintenance man even tried to help us.Even though I did have car trouble the motel staff helped us make the most of our tip. My kids loved the pool. It was close to alot of attractions and restaurants and trolley stops.We look forward to future stays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!