“Good value for hotel” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1841 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
“Good value for hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rooms were older but definitely clean. Was nice having refrigerator and micro in all the rooms. Was in a good location within walking distance to shopping at the outlets and other places and eating at numerous restaurants. Pool was a little small but average. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We got in late and the guy at the front desk was friendly. The only upside to the stay. The downside is the beds are like sleeping on a piece of plywood on springs, or a ledge of bricks. The bathroom door won't shut without lifting the toilet seat kid each time. Noise is awful outside the room. The cleaning people pushed their cart up and down the balcony nonstop and you can hear every word anyone says. We didn't try the pool or the breakfast.
On top of this, I was charged for 2 rooms when I only booked one online. I let the front desk know I only wanted one room when we checked in, he only gave us one set of room keys and said he would take care of it. But now I'm charged for both rooms and they at there's nothing they can do with it since I booked it online and to call their 800#. I did, got transferred somewhere else, who transferred me again somewhere else who hung up on me. I will never ever stay here again

• Stayed July 2013
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is our second stay at this location. The motel is clean and well maintained.The staff is really nice and friendly. On this trip I had car trouble and the maintenance man even tried to help us.Even though I did have car trouble the motel staff helped us make the most of our tip. My kids loved the pool. It was close to alot of attractions and restaurants and trolley stops.We look forward to future stays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Prospect, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed here on the night of July 22. This was by far the worst hotel we have ever stayed at. Upon arrival to our room there were 3 pillows on each bed. None of them had sliips on them and they were all stained with brown spots. I requested different pillows which i never got. We always bring our pillows for extras and this was one time where they really came in handy. I wouldnt let my head touch those nasty pillows. The room was miserably hot and after about 3 or 4 hours of it running on high the temperature was finally bearable. There are also tiny black bugs in the room we were in that bite. I could feel the springs in the mattress pressing into my side when I laid down on the bed. When we checked out I told the lady at the front desk about the bugs and she acted as though she didnt hear me. Please save yourself a terrible nights sleep and go somewhere else. There are plenty hotels to choose from in the area and I dont think any of them could be any worse than this one was. We found a different hotel the next day and compared to this place it was like the Hilton to me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!