“Couldn't ask for a better stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1841 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
Southside, VA.
“Couldn't ask for a better stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

From previous reviews we were alittle leary about this stay since the rates were very reasonable for the Labor Day weekend and this area. Our room rates were exactly as quoted, Keith at the front desk was awesome! Couldn't ask for better customer service. Our rooms were comfortable, beds and furniture were all in great condition. We asked if we could be placed near our other family members traveling with us but staying in another room and we were both placed on the same floor. The pool was a welcomed addtion after all the walking we did each day! Our only con was lack of parking spaces but all worked out each night. We would definately go back to this hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This hotel is a great value. Keith, the manager, is exceptional. I book our room online with special requests. Keith reads the requests ahead of time. Due to his efficiency, our check-in takes only a couple of minutes.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was excited to get a hotel in Sevierville at such a good rate, but should have remembered the old saying "You get what you pay for." The room was OK, but dingy and cramped. The beds were old and not at all comfortable. There was an old shampoo bottle left in the shower from the previous guest. The small outdoor pool (no indoor pool) is located so near the highway, you can't hear anyone talking to you when you are in the pool area. The breakfast area is only large enough for 15-20 people. It's very small and cramped for a hotel with that many rooms. Good location, good rate, not so good hotel!

West Liberty, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here on our trip to Dollywood and the Smoky Mountains, it was clean(you could smell clorox as soon as you entered the door) and cheap. We booked two rooms that was joined. Overall for the price, I couldn't complain. However, breakfast was horrible, cereals and waffles.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

STAY AWAY from this place! Don't be fooled by these GREAT REVIEWS because this place is NASTY! I made reservations online that I highly regret. Also, the manager, Keith Brewis is nothing but a jerk. I was originally going to stay for a week, but I checked-out the next day because the non-smoking room we stayed in smelled like urine, mold, & dirty feet. I told Keith about the smell and he shrugged us off. He was so rude.To make it worse, when I tried to make fresh coffee from the coffeemaker the first day, there was old coffee from where last guests made. The maid didn't even clean it! Please take my advice and find another hotel. Oh, and the pool is so tiny it reminds me of a larger-sized bathtub. There are other budget hotels better than this!

Room Tip: Find a better hotel!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
louisville, ky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Just got back today from a 2 night stay...For $36 a night I didnt expect much. But at least a decent bed. The mattresses were TERRIBLE!!! Both of them in our room was. One of them had a big stain going down the boxspring dont even want to know what it was. Then around the wood it was just plain gross. We was on the 3rd floor our room faced the parkway. Just very old needs a good remodeling job. Then on our last day today we took showers and the drain in the bathtub got clogged up the water didnt go out. The people working there was not very friendly then a lot of their workers had their kids with them on their job. What is this a daycare??? Thought it was a hotel. Never saw the friendly Manager a lot of people was talking about in their reviews guess he was on vacation. The rooms need a good remodeling and they still have old nasty comforters on their beds most hotels are switching to duvet covers. Just really out of date. The breakfast consist of waffles, donuts cereal and apples which by the way the apples were overly ripe not good at all. The Days Inn down the street across the Comedy Barn has Biscuits and Gravy on their breakfast dont understand why this one dont. Thought all Days Inn was a national chain. So overall I would say if you dont mind what I mentioned above then stay here. I dont think I will be back. You def get what you pay for!! Im not over picky I just like clean and comfortable I dont have to have nothing fancy but this place was upsetting. The location is ok but not great in a bad traffic spot so it makes getting in and out pretty complicated. Next time I will stay some where else..

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
Christiansburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was a little afraid of what we were getting into for the price we paid for our room. It really was not bad. The outside walks and stairs were dirty, but the room was clean and in pretty good shape. The girl at the check in desk and I guess she also does the Breakfast was kind of unfriendly, but not rude. (Perhaps ready for a new Job?) I liked that the pool was open Late.
I would stay here again if I needed a very economical place. Its not the roach motel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville? Share your experiences!