“Glad We Made The Switch!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Gatlinburg
“Glad We Made The Switch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a great place to eat! Much better than the "other" local choice that we have been going to. The food here is high quality and the prices are reasonable. Most of all the staff and management aim to please! Don't go anywhere else for your Italian fix!!!

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Wow! Absolutely amazing food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We just came from Two Brothers after hearing everyone rave about it! Absolutely amazing food! My entire family enjoyed it:) I can't wait till my family tries it when they visit me. Cannot wait to try more...and the prices...cannot be beat!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not only good but affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is just a little restaurant in a strip mall but don't let that fool you.

The food was excellent. It is a locals restaurant because everyone knew each other and the owners knew everyone by name.

I had the fettuccine Alfrado the lunch size and I took half of it home. I asked how big the dinner size was and they said the same except you get a salad with it. My husband had the Italian wrap combo with sweet potato fries which were topped with brown sugar. He also only ate half the wrap and finished it the next day.

The service was excellent I see why Trip Advisor rated them #2. I think they should be #1 in my book.

Oh I forgot to mention the hot garlic knots they brought to our table as soon as we sat down they were unbelievable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Outstanding service and fantastic food and family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Our family of five (three children under the age of 7) enjoyed this casual dining experience. The server had awesome intuition and provided the best service we have had in an entire week in the Smoky's. Pizza, pasta and "garlic knots" were the bomb! As for timeliness and value, our entire family was in and out in less than an hour and for less 50 bucks, which included a fat tip for our outstanding server.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The high rating on Trip Advisor was the deciding factor in our decision to try Two Brothers. We're glad we did. It was out of the way but that was a plus as far as we were concerned. Looked like locals were eating there. The owner greeted and visited with many of the customers. Our food was good and reasonably priced. The portions were large. Enough to feed two people. The garlic knots were VERY good. Would eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere