“We loved it!!! Beautiful and relaxing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Horseback riding
More attraction details
Owner description: When you're ready to turn off the cell phone, get away from all noise and truly enjoy some nature, we invite you to connect with it for a while right here at Five Oaks Riding Stables. This 70 acre nature park will give you the opportunity to view a beautiful mountain lake and the majestic Mount LeConte like you've never seen it before.
Springfield, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“We loved it!!! Beautiful and relaxing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful time!! We did the one hour tour!! We went at 10am on a Tuesday! So I'm guessing because it was early and during the week it was just myself my husband and son in our group. Which was very nice!!! Our horses we very careful going up steep hills and it was very muddy!! They took their time! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone new or experienced!

Visited May 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Horses are well trained and rode the mule also.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I went on the 5 mile ride was excellent and views were great. The mule was a new adventure in riding but was trained and smooth as the horses. I was the only volunteer in my group to ride him. Planning to visit again soon !!

Visited November 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
37 attraction reviews
“Great time in the Smokies riding horses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was a highlight of our trip to the Smokies! We had a great hour long ride - the tour guide was great and the scenes were fantastic. I would love to do this again on my next trip to the area. Two thumbs up!!

“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was my first time riding a horse. I rode on Bertha. My guides name was"Slim". He gave great instructions and I was very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and provided a lot of information. There were some great views on the route. My experience was very pleasant.

Visited April 2013
“One of the Best Experiences of our lives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

It was my wife and I on our Honeymoon and we did the Zip Lines and Horseback Riding...The Horseback Riding was more family friendly and scenic, which wasn't so bad because it was our first time on a Horse. The Zip Lines Were AWESOME! Not just the lines but our Guides, Tyler and Tyrone were Great...I would recomend this place to anyone.