“Awesome Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 31 activities in Sevierville
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Blue Mountain Mist Massage is located just minutes away from the busy town in Sevierville, TN and is part of Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Cottages. Every service that we provide in our massage room is done by a licensed massage therapist and is done on a very professional level. Enjoy one of our relaxing massages, a skin renewing treatment or a hot stone massage.
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
“Awesome Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My best friend and I took a girls trip and found this place. I have to say that I have had my share of spa treatments. However, this therapist had some new moves. My shoulders never felt better. I would definately recommend this place and am planning on going back on my next trip.

Visited September 2013

Columbus, Georgia, United States
“Truly enjoyed the experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I don't recall the young lady's name; however, I do remember the time of relaxation. With the choice of scented oils to the type of soothing music, you help to create the environment for your best experience. Don't have a preference? Not a problem. After a quick talk about what you expect, the right aroma and mood can be determined for you. I truly enjoyed my massage and felt s o o o much better afterwards. The sciatic nerve tension I had faded and I was able to walk and drive, for 5 hours back home the next day, without discomfort. Thanks so much Blue Mountain Mist Massage! God Bless!

Visited October 2012

Tennessee
“Romantic Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Love the Blue Mountain experience. The setting is so beautiful, the massage was very relaxing. We stayed at the bed and breakfast for our anniversary and were very pleased with our room, the food and massage service, The people were fantastic. Met some guests who said they come every year for the holidays. We will definitely go again. Enjoy!

Visited December 2012

tenn
3 attraction reviews
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place has a country setting with a bed and breakfast. we had a very relaxinfg massage. we wouid like to go back sometime when we visit this area again.

Visited September 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“My favorite was the outside massage with a view of the mountains! Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! I live in the area and have been to almost every spa in town to have a massage. The therapists' at Blue Mountain Mist want to make sure you have the best experience possible. Definitely try here first you won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2013