“Terrible Rude Service.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 152 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
“Terrible Rude Service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

my husband and I stopped here because while driving by he notice a banner on the building and since we love Chinese buffets we decided to give it a shot. shortly after we were seated it was apparent why they needed a banner to draw in new business nobody in their right mind would be a return customer to this place. although it was a very fairly priced buffet the food was below average for a buffet, the table service was terrible to the point where I was getting up and going to the drink station myself for refils. and the guy that was at the hibachi station was downright rude I'm surprised my husband did not put him through a wall we will never go back and will definitely recommend people to stay away from this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, Al
“Nasty On The Outside And On The Inside...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just Plain Gross.....Every Thing Was Dry Up..No Food On Buffet.....Had To Ask Three times Before We Had A Choice .....Will Not Be Back..

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Don't go!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I think the health department should really take a look at this place! I love Chinese food and eat it all the time but this was terrible!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“This place is AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We just moved here recently and been trying out new places and this buffet is the best one yet!!!! Wow its exceptional!! They have a hibachi chef, awesome Chinese buffet, great dessert options, and fresh made sushi buffet. Cant beat the price and the food is just phenomenal!!!

Visited August 2013
“No food. Poor customer service.. Went to McDonald's as soon as we left.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend and myself went there to eat at 900 pm we walk in we asked what time do you close the girl said 1030 pm. So we thought ok we have time to eat. Boyyyy where we wrong. What was out there was there for hours. Empty pans all over the place. 5 thing to choose from. Kitchen staff/ manager walking around and see this. After a lil bit of time goes by we called the server over and ask do we get a discount or that there is no food up there. " I do not know you have to ask them up front" and smiles. We told her we are hungry but there nothing up there. So finally we head up front and ask to pay lunch price not dinner price cause there is no food. What a Lost cause they could not understand our side he said to late now if u wanted food I cook for u than not now. We said we did not know that the sever should of said something to us when we were Complaining about it. But because we did not use the words " cook us some of what ever _____" we did not get done. We kept telling them you go to a Buffet to eat and pick what u want to eat not ask. Very rudely he says " I go to American restaurants all the time they do it" we were so upset and tired of fighting we said what ever we will pay it cause you don't understand. For 2 of us with no food and 2 teas 26.and some change then to mc Donald's for some food.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere