“You might have to wait but....... You don't mind!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: S-L-O-W smoked artisan style PORKALICIOUS BBQ, homemade sides and southern hospitality! Stop by our peaceful setting away from the chains on the parkway!! We are open Thursday-Saturday (for the winter months) 11- till we sell out!! Please call after 5 to be sure we have food. Everything is cooked fresh everyday. Nothing frozen or reheated here!! We do recommend reserving our famous ribs and jalapeno poppers!! Dine In, Carry out or Catering !
Sevierville
“You might have to wait but....... You don't mind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have had the joy eating there many times . The last two times I have gone there myself. Worth the trip. This time they were busy busy busy but you don't mind use the time to slow down the mind. Folks waiting on food our nice to chat with or just glide on glider chair. The food is great the folks that run it make you feel like your order is the only one. You feel like home.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great BBQ, incredible fried okra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

You could pass this place by but that would be a mistake. Very unassuming place but the food is great. The people are friendly. I've been eating fried okra my whole life and I can honestly say this is the best I've ever had. The BBQ is excellent. All sides are awesome. Next time I will ordering BBQ with two sides of fried okra.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Outstanding down home eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Our family of five (three small children) made this very worthwhile and scenic road trip off the main drag for a fantastic meal. There were two hard working employees, so it took a short while to fill the order. We called before making our previous two attempts at eating here to find they were "all out" of eats...so we'd recommend you get there for an early dinner (before 6 PM). The fact they they run out of food in a given day was a sign it would be worth it. Our whole family ate like kings with left overs for $42....and the barbecue was fantastic! The jalapeno popper appetizer was off the charts good, and so were the wings (3 different flavors). Then, the main courses with side dishes were incredible as well. When we return to this area, this will be a must revist.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great BBQ with great setting made by Great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a great time with my family today, we all believe we had some of the best BBQ ribs we've ever had!! Try for yourself and you'll not be sorry!!!

Beavercreek, Ohio
“No words can describe how great this food is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This is simply the best barbecue I've ever tasted. The building is not much to look at. You order at a window on the porch and eat on the porch or in an enclosed building next to it. Everything was clean and plenty of sauce and paper towels were available. The people working were extremely friendly and helpful. My husband, daughter and I got a rack of ribs, a half pound pulled pork, a half pound of brisket and 6 chicken wings along with beans and cole slaw. The idea was to try some of everything. Needless to say, even though we were very hungry, we had to take most of it with us, The ribs were fantastic but a rack is huge. The brisket and pulled pork were cooked perfectly. My husband did manage to eat all the wings and said they were amazing. The sides were good but not as good as the meat. We didn't really care. If, or I should say when, we go back, I would get the ribs. They are absolutely to die for. This is one restaurant that deserves success for the great food and the great people.

Visited June 2014