“The ribs” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: PLEASE NOTE OUR WINTER HOURS IN JANUARY-MARCH. FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY FROM 11 AM-6 PM!! S-L-O-W smoked artisan style PORKALICIOUS BBQ, homemade sides and southern hospitality! Stop by our peaceful setting away from the chains on the parkway!! Everything is cooked fresh everyday. Nothing frozen or reheated here!! We do recommend reserving our famous ribs and jalapeno poppers!! Dine In, Carry out or Catering !
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States
“The ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I bought a whole rack of ribs on Tuesday. they were great. I make them last three days.
If you have not tried the ribs do so.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
BoltzBBQgirl, Owner at Deep South Smokehouse and Grill, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hey Robert. Just wanted to say how happy we are that you came back and were able to get what you wanted. It meant a lot to us and appreciate your nice review. Thanx again and Have a Porkalicious Day!!!

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Food and Good People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I would drive miles out of my way for the Smoked Chicken. Now, anywhere else I may be I'm disappointed in Chicken. The Flavor is just delicious. I also will never eat Mac and Cheese out of a box again, I can't ! The homemade Mac and Cheese here is awesome !! Dawn and Mike are also great people who make customers feel like just a part of the family.

• Visited April 2014
Harrington, Delaware, United States
“worth the drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The pulled pork sandwich and baked beans were so good we got an order of ribs to go! They are off the main route in Pigeon Forge but not too far. It was a beautiful ride and a nice place to have a relaxing meal. The owners are friendly and gave us a great recommendation for zip lining. Will go back every time we are in the area!!!

Asheville, North Carolina
“Juicy ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I was disappointed in the selection they had today but that forced me to order the ribs, poppers, potato salad and beans. This was the best I have ever had hands down. Juicy, smokey and huge ribs. Enough to take home for supper. It was truly amazing food and the poppers were out of this world. Worth a trip back every time we come.

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Absolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The food is absolutely wonderful! The owners couldn't be more friendly and hospitable. Make sure you try the Jalepano poppers, they're out of this world. Fresh peppers, stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and smoked with their barbecue sauce. I was blown away!