“The one next to Krispy Kreme” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Allenhurst, Georgia
“The one next to Krispy Kreme”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had a horrible experience at the Cracker Barrel next to the Krispy Kreme in Pigeon Forge. It took 10 mins for our server to come to the table. At first thought they were just busy but others around us were getting service. My food was cold when it came out. We saw our server twice, to take order and give ticket. I truly feel that it was a racial issue because others were treated better.

Visited April 2013

76% Recommend
Fort Myers, Florida
“"Yummy"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Loved the service, friendly people everywhere! Food was great! They never disappoint! Would recommend!

Sevierville, Tennessee
“TERRIBLE SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We live in Sevierville and this is the 2nd time we went to this a cracker barrel store on route 66. We gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time as we went back. The service and food was TERRIBLE. My sweet potato I sent back the first time because it was all shriveled up and coming off the skin because it was burnt. The second time she brought me the sweet potato was even worse. It only looked like it had 2 bites in it and very tiny. I told her I didnt want it at all. My cucumber and onion salad wasnt a salad. It was 4 tiny bruised tomatoes, and a very very tiny onion??? A salad??? Drink refills was a big no no. I had to make sure I saved enough to swallow my food. My daughters mashed potatoes was crusty on top and hard. The waitress, which had long blonde hair was in a hurry for everything. We went around 8;00 at night. We called the manager back, John and he was no help, no wonder the service and food was terrible because a manager like him running a store is terrible himself. He acted like we had the wrong store and he hasnt got a complaint before. We used to love cracker barrel but we wont go to the one in Pigeon Forge either knowing he runs that one too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Good food. Good service. Good price. Just like every other ones I have visited. Do visit one on your next road tri

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Good food served with southern hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We usually go for breakfast after church. We are always greeted & never have to wait more than 10 minutes (even when they are busy). The food is always good & served with a smile.