“The chop house” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“The chop house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

A nice family friendly restaurant with good food that is moderately priced. ..service was good and the atmosphere was nice as well .. food value is very good for the area. .. I had the pork chop dinner that was excellent... will be a regular when I'm in the area. ...

Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Shopping Relief”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The open air Shopping center that surrounds the Chop House with the odors coming out of the exhaust fan sure makes you want to go inside and enjoy a meal. I would not return. The lunch menu is so convoluted that the waitress could not explain it and when my wife ordered, the waitress messed it up. How could you mess up a sandwich with a side? She did. Sorry.

Visited July 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Awesome Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I were here on 6/26 for our Anniversary. Service was good our waitress name was Abbey she was great. We started out with the deviled eggs not a good choice. I ordered a Rib eye and I'm not a steak eater but I ordered it because that's what my husband got and he loves Ribeyes but OMG this steak was superb even seasoned well. My husband got sick because he had real bad acid reflux so no sooner than the food came we had to ask for a box to go. We went back to the hotel he took his Nexum and we went to bed. Woke up about 3am & warmed our food and I be darn if that steak wasn't still as good as the 1st bite which is also rare to find. Thumbs up to chop house. I will definitely go back & I live in Atlanta & there's 1 here and I never wanted to try it until now.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chilhowie, Virginia
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We all agreed that this restaurant has a monopoly based on its location at the Tanger Outlet Mall. No one wants to leave the mall to go out in the traffic and have to drive around to eat lunch. My husband and I ate here last year on a trip to the mall so we went back with our daughter and her family. The service was excellent. When our grandson spilled his water, the waiter was so kind and patient while we all wiped it up. One of the staff even took a sippy cup back to the kitchen to wash it before we put the milk in it. The menu is extensive, and we all liked the food we got. My husband got confused on all the combinations of the lunch combo and didn't get exactly what he thought he ordered, but he said it was really his fault because he wasn't paying attention. All our dishes were good, and the service was wonderful.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bluefield,WV
“Just okay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I ordered the crab cakes. They were greasy perfectly shaped round patties. Not my idea of a handmade crab cake. It was the worst meal I had in Pigeon Forge. Ordered comes that came, out the same color as my son's tea and tasted flat. My husband and son had steaks and said they were good, but we all said, it wasn't a place we would revisit.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere