“Not bad at all” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
“Not bad at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped after a bad visit to another eatery. Service was cold at first but after being seated, the server and manager were great and the pizza was great also. Wanted dessert but the pizza was more than we could handle. Plan on going back and taking the in-laws.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sevierville, Tennessee
“best italian food in Sevierville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have tried many pizza places in tge area. There are quite a few good ones. Gondolier has the best value. Great food that does not break the family budget. Prices are very friendly at dinne times and a bargain at lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Gyro!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I am from Italy and never eat pasta at so-called "Italian" restaurants in America (it's always disappointing), so I can't vouch for their pasta dishes. But I have to say, the pizza at Gondolier is good! Try their white pizza or the spinach and feta one. Since this restaurant is owned by a Greek couple, I usually have Greek food here. Their gyros are inexpensive and REALLY good!
I have always had good service. Yes, the decor it a bit kitsch, but the food is good and that's what matters. Do bring a light sweater though, the AC is always running a bit on the chilly side!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
“Great Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is one of our favs...the food is always very good and fresh. This trip the food was good but the waitress confused the order a little. Got white sauce on pizza instead a red sauce. They remade the order and everything was good!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boone, North Carolina
“Great start, slow finish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were staying in a rental cabin near Douglas Lake and didn't want to drive all the way in to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg due to traffic and not being familiar with the area our options were limited. Found this place online and they had good reviews. The meal started very nicely. The unlimited bread stick were good and the marinara sauce was good. Our waitress was nice, but not extremely familiar with the menu. Hard to say I blame here though, it's way too big. Page after page of options. We asked about several items (seafood) and she said she didn't like them as good so we avoided them. Come to find our she was allergic to shell fish so no wonder she didn't like anything with shrimp, mussels, clams, etc. We did order the calamari, which was pretty good. Unfortunatly that is where the good news ends. I ordered an alfredo dish with chicken. The chicken was okay but nothing to brag about. The pasta was horrible. Another at the table ordered the baked spaghetti. The pasta was mushy. I'm sorry, but if you're going to be an Italian restaurant, you have to get teh pasta right. Overall I would say average meal at best. The food wasn't so bad I would send it back, but I wouldn't go back unless I just wanted to fill up on bread and maybe and app. I generously give this place 3 out of 5. More like a 2.5 I'd say.

• Visited August 2013