“Wonderful meal - ok dessert” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful meal - ok dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you are in the mood for pizza or pasta, this is the place to go. It is very reasonably priced, has a wide selection, and the food is wonderful. It was a nice surprise to receive complimentary breadsticks and marina (which my husband said tasted like Chef-Boyardee sauce) - saved us the cost of ordering bread! We each ordered our own "individual" size pizza, which was enough to eat and have leftovers. We did get a to go piece of pie. It was about the size of my head, but it did not contain a lot of flavor. Not sure if they make the desserts there or have them brought in, but we didn't think the dessert was worth it . . . but the main dishes were definitely worth the stop!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Anchorage, Alaska
“Large servings and excellent flavors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

One of the best things about this restaurant is the friendly, helpful, and accommodating owners and staff members. They really reached out to make our experience a positive one. The food was very yummy and there was plenty for left-overs. The warm breadsticks with sauce were a wonderful added bonus. If I'm in the area again, I will definitely be back. Even my vegetarian daughters found many things they could eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My group of 50+ people had a wonderful time at the Gondolier. The people were friendly, the food was excellent, and the variety can't be beat. We'll definitely return.

Visited June 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food was OK. Service was a bit disjointed but the biggest disappointment was that they didn't serve wine. In an Italian restaurant?

Visited June 2013
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Delicious Food and Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and I visited Gondolier's for lunch and were very pleased. We were given warm breadsticks and marinara while we read the menu that would give Olive Garden a run for their money. The menu included just about anything you could imagine, but we decided to stick with their speciality of Italian. My husband and I ordered stromboli, my son ordered the kid's cheese pizza, and my mother ordered spaghetti. The food was delicious, the service was good, and the prices were very reasonable. We would highly recommend Gondolier Italian Restaurant!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere