“Really Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Charleston, South Carolina
“Really Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We ordered a pizza, a couple subs, and a salad - all really good, and they deliver! My meatball sub was especially great. They were very patient with me on the phone while I had to give them complicated directions to our rental cabin. Definitely worth ordering delivery if you're staying in the area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Tarboro,NC
“Pizza delivery way out here and great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were tired after a day in town and it was the end of the week. Did not want to drive back into town for dinner. There was a magnet on the fridge in our cabin advertising Gepettos. I read reviews on Tripadvisor about Gepettos and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. The pizza is very good ( I especially like the cheese). We were able to relax on the back deck of our cabin, watch the sun set and have dinner on our last night here. It took about an hour from ordering to delivery which I thought was very reasonable given our location.

Visited September 2013
Port Saint Lucie, FL
“The Pizza and wings were excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were in the mood for pizza and wings, and glad we stopped here; the pizza and wings were great, the service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. A nice small and very clean restaurant. There are several places nearby to order pizza and wings but don't eat pizza and wings from a gas station, stop at Geppettos instead, will go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good pizza. Small space.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on a Saturday night with a group of friends. The space is small, seats maybe 25, so our group pretty much filled the space. I had the chicken parm, which was kind of bland surprisingly. I also tried some of the pizza ordered by the rest of the table, which was much better. The dough was obviously fresh as were the toppings. I don't think they were used to groups our size but they tried really hard. Prices were reasonable for the food, but don't expect much in the way of atmosphere or decor. I would eat there again but stick to the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The service was just okay -- all of our food came out at different times. BUT, the food itself was fantastic.

• Visited August 2013