“Pizza used over from day before! Not impressed!” 2 of 5 stars

865-774-6800
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: New York style pizza.sizes range from 12-24 inches. We arw known as Home of the Giant slice.We also support our local artists. We are the only restuarant where you can dine and view or purchase art right off our walls.
Tennessee
“Pizza used over from day before! Not impressed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I arrived to Angela's right at opening (12 noon) to grab lunch to go while on my lunch break. I ordered a slice of pepperoni pizza and an order of 6 (small quarter-half dollar sized) garlic knots. My total was over $8. A little pricey, but for good food I wouldn't have minded to pay that. It took them about 20-30 to get my food ready. My garlic knots were good, however, my pizza had to have been from the day before. It was like cardboard, which I didn't notice until I was already back to work. Extremely disappointed that the pizza was so bad.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“Great Pizza Hidden Away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Angela's is located near Lowes on the right headed toward Pigeon Forge in a small strip mall, her sign is easy to miss so I'll just say look for the U.S. Cellular sign...we went for dinner tired of BBQ and steak, have to admit at first glance I was not sure we hadn't made a mistake, but our server came right out and soon after the drinks and food were flowing. Complimentary garlic knots with sauce, then Tanya brought out fried chicken wings to share introducing her new line of southern fare, again on the house. Our pizza was wonderful, ordered the chicken, bacon, ranch...darn they were out of bacon...sub Canadian...wow new kind of pizza! The crust was chewy and also crisp, flavors of the sauce and wonderful cheese made it so, so good! We ate almost a whole pie just the two of us and the portions were large. You may have to look for her but Angela's is worth looking for. Oh, they plan to start delivery soon!

• Visited August 2013
Sevierville
“Best pizza in town, forget the big chains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

A small gem hidden in a strip mall, next to Loewe's and behind a silvery shining diner. Angela is a very accommodating owner, providing magnificent pizza and pasta dishes.
Tania just joined the business, with excellent hot wings as well.
The place is not fancy and has no liquor license, but the food is excellent.

Madison, MS
“Susan and Bob from Madison, MS had a good experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We ordered the wings, the bread knots, the New York Pizza and the cheesecake. All were worthy of another trip.
The cheesecake is a must.

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Absolutely Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We eat at this restaurant at least once a week, and the food is sooo goood especially the stromboli's, oh and the NY style pizza the 24" OMG delicious!!! MMMMM Angela is a sweet person who knows her way around the kitchen. Freashly made dough beuatiful garlic knots , we love Italian food and Angela's is the best in town dont miss out!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere