“Good Food, Quick Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Sevierville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Delicatessen
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Good Food, Quick Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stopped here after a gymnastics competition for lunch. My husband had a Cuban sandwich, and I had a CaReuben (so named by the staff for the day). They happened to be out of rye bread and used the Cuban bread instead. Both sandwiches were wonderful. Then we topped it off with a piece of their delicious key lime cheesecake. Can't go wrong here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saltillo, TN
“Wonderful Cheesecake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I stopped by here because we moved to the area recently and are still trying to find all the hidden gems in this area...so of course we went to Trip Advisor and this place was one of the top recommended.

I had chocolate chip cheesecake and my husband had almond joy cheesecake. It was absolutely wonderful and so fresh! I regretted eating lunch (at home) before I came here but I know that next time I visit I will order lunch as well! The owners were friendly and welcoming as well. We will be back soon! I've got to try a sandwich!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maryville, Tennessee
“Friendly Service and Good Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Small, if you blink you will drive pass it. Owners are very friendly. Cuban sandwiches are great, especially the bread. Delicious cheese cake. One slice is big enough to share between 2. We will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hamilton, Montana
“Friendly service and fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place is a favorite, easy to see why, limited menu, which I like because when you do something right why do anything else. Their specialty is Cuban sandwiches (pressed). But they do have a Rueben and turkey melt. They are also known for their cheesecakes. Good place for lunch!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clanton, Alabama
“Absolute favorite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is a place that we always go when in town. The owner is so nice, the place is clean and the food is fantastic. The only sandwich I can critique is the Cuban because I order it every time. The bread is crispy but not hard and it has just the right amount of mustard and mayo. I've had about ten different kinds of cheesecake from plain to piña colada to Apple pie and they are all delicious.