“Only Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hidden Mountain Resorts

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Hidden Mountain Resorts
You added Hidden Mountain Resorts to your Saves list
475 Apple Valley Road, foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Sevierville, TN 37862   |
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
Oxford, Ohio
“Only Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been going to Hidden Midden for the last 10 years and still love it! We pick a different cabin each time to stay at because they are all decorated differently. We have stayed at the top of the mountain where the porch is above the trees to a lower spot in the resort. All have been excellent stays to enjoy their gas fireplaces and hot tubs. We only go when the fireplaces are working, because we love having one in the master bedroom. It is conveniently located so you are just a little out of the hustle and bustle and not far from shopping, entertainment or restaurants. This is a must stay place if you've never been there before. Once you've tried it, I'm sure you'll return again and again.

Room Tip: We love a fireplace in the wall the best in the bedroom. Pick a cabin with total privacy where the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and i went to Tennesee for our 1 year Ann. this past New Year's Eve. Our cabin (5126 Starwood) was perfect! It was just like the pictures but better! The views from our cabin were breathtaking especially the sun rise on the days the sun was out. I would definitely recomend this for someone who loves the outdoors and wants to be hidden in the beauty and nature. We hated that we had to leave so we are already trying to plan out next trip back. The cabin was clean and everything was up to par. Other than the doorknob for the door on the back porch falling off because it was so cold or not bolted in all the way it was an A+!!!!! (we laughed so hard because of it).

Room Tip: If there is a certain type of view you want call the main office and they are very helpful. (Wooded...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
La Fayette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have stayed and suggested several other companies to take advantage of the many, many opportunities offered at this wonder little piece of heaven and relaxation! They're so many activities that the even the children can find something to do while the adults have their business meetings in the ample and appealing meeting hall..A vacation and business that equal in the best quality of both worlds. What more is there to say?? My daughter and her bridal party even had the best time there! Having been to Hidden Mountain East so many times that it is, by far, my number 1 vacation destination! Thank you to the staff and hospitality! Sincerely, Deb Price

Room Tip: We found some unidentified pills in a top draw in the bedroom. We flushed them after no response fro...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Berea, Kentucky, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been staying with Hidden Mountain Resort since I was a child with my family and have stayed with them four times now that I am an adult with my husband my stay has always been pleasant and I have been recommending Hidden Mountain to friends and family however when I wanted to get away with my husband for one night without children I called and was told that I would be charged an extra thirty dollars for wanting to stay only one night. I understand that they are a business that needs to pay their employees however as a repeat costumer I am disappointed with the new extra fees that are now being charged by the company. I will be staying at home this weekend instead of staying with hidden mountain because of the extra fees. Hidden mountain may have just lost a good costumer including my parents that stay with them at least twice a year because of the new extra fees that are being charged.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resorts, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for being such a loyal customer all these years with Hidden Mountain Resort. As you know, unlike hotels we rent out fully equipped log cabins, cottages, and villas. Naturally a home requires more cleaning than a hotel room. We currently are one of the only cabin rental companies that will even do a one night booking. For us to be able to book for one night only in a fully equipped home, we must charge a cleaning fee based on the size of the unit. Unlike other companies in the area, we do not charge a cleaning fee if you stay with us 2 nights or more. We do charge an Optional Deposit Guarantee, which allows guests to cancel or make one change up until 4 pm day prior to arrival on our 1-5 bedrooms. This fee is 7% of the total, and again is an Optional Fee. We also charge a Damage Fee dependant on the size of the property. We started charging this a few years ago, due to damages that were constantly occuring to our units. This is to protect our owners, and to protect our guests. For example, there is a damage fee of $10.00 on our 1 bedroom units. This fee covers you as the guest in case of small Accidental Damages. For example, if you drop the coffee pot and it shatters. Unlike other companies we do not charge hot tub fees, processing fees, etc. If you do a rate comparison, our rates and fees are typically less than the competition. We hope that you will continue staying with us. Thank you for letting us be of service to you.

Serenity Kelly
CArtersville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a very true statement! This cabin at hidden mountain is wonderful! Very spacious, very clean, very very nice!!! had a wonderful stay! Alone at last is a one bedroom cabin, very nice!! Wonderful porch with a Great View of Pigeon Forge, Nicely located right by the Apple Barn, We will definately stay in this cabin again.

Room Tip: Take your time to look at all cabins online, they are all individual and different! This one was ve...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We've stayed at Hidden Mountain about 15 different times over the last 10 or so years. We've always stayed in the "East" section because of it's close location to the Pigeon Forge 'strip'. We have also stayed in a different cabin each time in order to sample all the little differences from place to place. Most/all cabins are similar in amenities (TV, fireplace, hot tub, etc.) with some having a few 'extras' thrown in (usually in the larger units). As for the past several years, our family has celebrated Thanksgiving in Hidden Mountain. We get 2 or 3 cabins for all the folks in attendance, and cook/serve our meal in the largest unit. This year was another great Thanksgiving at Hidden Mountain. Everything was just as planned and the convenience of having a personal house/kitchen to prepare all the foods was great. The Hidden Mountain 'atmosphere' gives you a family-friendly setting where you can enjoy the mountain accomodations and know that you'll be in a safe, clean, refreshing environment. If you're used to staying at a hotel while in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, why not give Hidden Mountain a try on your next trip. It will be well worth it!

Room Tip: Choose cabins on the "East" side and you'll be nearer to shopping/attractions.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My mother and I shared a cabin with my daughter and her husband for the weekend. The cabin was located at Hidden Mountain Resorts. We rented the cabin on the East side called Breathtaking...#4009. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The best part is the gas fireplace! It was wonderful since the nights were cool. It also had a large deck overlooking the woods. There was a screened-in porch that had a hot tub on it. We didn't use the hot tub, but my daughter and her husband used the jacuzzi in their room. The cabin was clean and very comfortable. There are also 2 porch swings. The cabin is very roomy and perfect for 4 people! My only complaint is that we could hear everything my daughter and her husband said...thin walls, I suppose. I would love to own a cabin in this resort!

Room Tip: You can rent cabins based on the number of people in your party. Some of the cabins are larger than...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hidden Mountain Resorts? Share your experiences!