We stayed at The Resort March 13-18, 2010. We have 2 children(ages 13, 9). It was our first time to the area, and we really enjoyed it. The Resort offered us a clean 1 bedroom unit. It was nice to have the kitchen and laundry facilities in your room. Yes, the room is a little dated, and the furniture is starting to show its age, but overall it is still very good value. Another great feature was the free Wi-Fi in the rooms. We never had an issue with a connection the entire time we were there. The service was good-for example, when we arrived there was no tv Remote for the Bedroom TV. They were there with one in 10 minutes. The front desk staff was always friendly when entering/exiting the hotel.
The pool/waterslides were good, and the kids enjoyed it. The first night we went to the pool, we were spoiled as there was on a few families there. The next couple of nights, it was very busy. The pool is not the largest, so it can become very crowded quickly. Once nice weather hits, the outdoor pool space would appear to be a great choice as well. (it was too cool when we were there)
Location is quite good, very close to a WalMart-to get your groceries etc, 2 minutes from the Tanger outlets, and 2 minutes from Pigeon Forge. If you have never been there before, Seiverville literally runs into Pigeon Forge..It is all on one Parkway.
We did go to Ober Gatlinburg skiing..which was very reasonable (140.00 for a family of 4 including all rentals for the day!) If you an avid skier(my husband is), you may find it smaller and not challanging. For a fun filled family day- it was perfect!
Overall, if you know the type of accomodaton you are booking (and don't expect a Ritz-when you pay less than $100/night) you will be pleased with your choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing