My husband and I, along with our 4 children aged 8-12, stayed here for 3 nights in December 2012. The rates were very reasonable. The room was very spaciousand clean- full kitchen, large bath, living room with gas fireplace and sleeper sofa, balcony, and a large bedroom with 2 beds. The indoor hot tub was very nice and the pool was, too. The kids LOVED the water slides and coud have stayed in there forever. there was a pool attendant there the whole time monitoring the slides. I would love to go again in the summer and use the outside pools! Location was great- you could take a back road to the other end of town and totally avoid all Parkway traffic. We will definitely be back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing