This is the nicest place a couple or family would want to be at. The indoor/ outdoor waterparks are perfect for families. This condo is absolutely beautiful. Jacuzzi tub, bed was sooo comfortable and had my morning coffee on the balcony with view of the mountains. Kitchen is complete,just bring groceries! Washed and dried my laundry (yes a washer and dryer!) to carry to next stop ;-)
The decor and dark wood furnishings, 10' ceilings, private balcony accessible from the bedroom and great room, each with a large flatscreen tv...just an absolutely perfect stay! The price was lower than some of the motels with nothing to offer but a bed and free coffee.
We went to Dollywood, 2 miles away and had a great time. This was the best time of year with the leaves changing into vibrant colors. Coming back for Christmas! What else can I say! Also, Expedia had a great rate but was actually quoted a lesser price at the desk!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing