“Perhaps the finest Pizza we have ever eaten” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
McMinnville, Tennessee
“Perhaps the finest Pizza we have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife and I were on vacation, we had decided that we wanted to try a pizza restaurant one night, we searched and tried to find this place but it was dark, so the next day we placed the address in the phone GPS and found the spot. When it came time for evening meal we went straight there. We ordered a medium, WOW, I do mean WOW, this has got to be the finest pizza recipe ever. This is the best pizza hands down I have ever tasted. The owners talked with us for a while, this made it even better. We took a magnet to place on the refrigerator in our cabin so that others could possibly share some of the mouth watering pizza. If you are in the area you have to try this place. FANTASTIC food and atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013

Ferndale, Michigan, United States
“What a welcome...right at home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Can't believe what a great welcome coming into Pigeon Forge! The owners JR/Tammy and staff are wonderful people! Loved the surprise treat from the freezer! If your in the surrounding area of Mafia House and need a pie....this is the place!! GREAT PIZZA!! Thanks Team....GO LIONS!! Norm

• Visited October 2013
Bellevue, Ohio
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We loved it and they delivered to our cabin, which made it even better! I would say it is the best pizza around!

Visited October 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Most addicting food I've ever put in my mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This pizza is seriously the BEST pizza I've ever eaten....and I've eaten a LOT of pizza. I hope they develop a chain and we get one in our town. If there were a way to have it delivered to our home in VA, I would do so weekly. The staff were friendly and we absolutely loved the atmosphere in the shop. When they brought our medium out, we thought they had goofed and made a large. You get so much for the price. Will definitely find this place again EVERY time we go back to visit.

• Visited October 2013
Omaha, Ne
“Great NY style pizza, and they deliver!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Basic pizza parlor feel on the inside. The couple that helped us (I think they are the owners) were very friendly. We got our pizza to go, bc we drove by on the way to our cabin. (Located on Upper Middle Creek Rd) But now that we know they deliver... Let me just say I can now kick back with a beverage on my deck and enjoy the sunset while they make dinner for the family!! The crust was crunchy and the toppings fresh. The are a mom n pop operation (which, if you drove on "the strip" to get to your cabin, you will appreciate the "real" feel/atmosphere). Yummy pizza pie without that chain-store after taste! Give them a call 865-365-1615