“Much fun” 5 of 5 stars

Knoxville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Liked everything about this place. Especially fun over the winter. I have never been when the outdoor attractions are available, and it has been worth the tickets even so.

Visited March 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“Now with Dry Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

On our second night of our stay, someone stole my 8 year olds dry park pass, and this crushed him. He came back to the room, letting us know that he had lost the pass, he was in tears, scared that he was in trouble. After about 5 minutes, he explained that we could bring the receipt to get a replacement. So he and his older brother went back to the park to look for his pass, and I went looking for the receipt.

When I got to the dry park, receipt in hand, I was met by the young man who was running the climbing wall. He immediately apologized to me, when my son was climbing the wall, someone reached over the fence and took his dry park card. He pointed out his manager and said that they would take care of us and replace the card. Which they did.
This is that standard of all the young men and women on staff at the dry park and water parks. They are just outstanding. They are attentive to you and your children, ensuring a safe and happy trip. We were very comfortable letting our 8 and 11 year old boys enjoy some freedom at the park because of this.
Every request and question was answered quickly, professionally, and politely, even when they said no, it felt good.

I highly recommend this place for a fun filled vacation.

Gardendale, Alabama
20 attraction reviews
“Great Place to spend a weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took 6 grandkids along with my daughters/son-in-law. We had a great time and there was plenty of room for us in the deluxe room we had. However, noise was an issue at night as rude people would be yelling up/down the hallway. Apparently they didn't know you could hear everything thru the walls. However, we will definately come back.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

That sums it up. Excellent place to stay and play! We are timeshare owners and stayed here for 4 days and loved it. The water parks are smaller than we are use to but they have a lot of great things in them. The lines were short and the kids had a blast. If I had to say one bad thing, it's that you can't charge drinks to your room from the indoor water park if you are a Wyndham owner. Otherwise if you are looking for a place to stay in TN this would be on my top 5.

Dalton, Ga.
74 attraction reviews
“Excellent Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our Family (my husband and I along with our 14 yr old son, and our 4 yr old daughter) went here on a mini-vacation, May 29 to June 2nd. We stayed at the Stone Hill Lodge. When we arrived around 5pm there was no line, the lady at the front checked us in and told us how to get to our room which was on the 3rd floor, just down the hallway from the front desk. We were in Room #23047, A King Executive Suite Room. The lady explained to us about the use of the waterparks and we had to have our bracelets on the whole time and each day if we wanted new ones to just bring back the ones that we took off, so each day we did do this. No issues with exchanging them and getting news ones. When we arrived to our room, which was located down a long, long hallway lol, okay with us we didnt mind the walk, the room was Very Nice and Roomy! The waterparks were great! We liked the one at our resort the best! The Shuttle Buses you didnt have to wait hardly at all for them, 1 ran about every 5 mins. We did visit the outdoor waterpark at the River Lodge and also the indoor one there. We rode a lot of different waterslides, they were all fun! We had to rent a locker each time we went over to River Lodge which was $5 each time, but we only went twice so that's okay. We ate twice while over at River Lodge and it was good, but of course very pricey! We ate at the Grizzly's Grill and also at Billy Jacks Snack Shack. We loved the lazy river at the River Lodge. I totally recommend the Salamander Springs Waterpark area at the Stone Hill Lodge Resort if you have smaller children. My daughter loved it and so did I because I could relax while she played and didnt have to really worry because none of the water was really deep. I can not say enough about the lifeguards at this resort!! They are for Sure Top Notch! They didnt sit down any and were walking and looking around at all times! I was Really Impressed! Now, you have to understand that this Is a Childrens Resort and we do understand that but I'm sure some people dont so understand you will hear children at all hours of the nights and running up and down the halls, it was okay with us so if your looking for a resort to where you can get to sleep at like 10pm lol think again you might get peace around midnight. We heard the people up above us every night and every morning, but it was okay we understood they were on vacation and having a good time just as we were! We had 2 tv's in our room which was nice, and my husband and I had our own bedroom with a King Size Bed, that was nice! We had 2 DVD Players and rented movies from the front lobby on 2 different nights. The view from our Balcony was not very pretty, we got to look at dumpsters when we went outside, but we didnt go out on the balcony very much so it's okay. The only thing that I have to say negative is that the Hidden Trail Bar & Grill has a terrible Breakfast! The ladies that work there were very nice but the food was awful! We had a Great Trip and will for sure be going back again! This place is Great for All Ages!

Visited May 2013