“Nice pool” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
Camdenton, Missouri, United States
“Nice pool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Room was decent - but heard too much noise from the hallways and courtyard even though we were on the 3rd floor. Breakfast was good but had to go to another building which made it harder to grab extra coffee in the morning. Loved the swimming pool - the slide was fun!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at the Oak Tree Lodge. Upon arriving, I was very happy with the room. We dropped off our bags and left for the day. That night, my husband and I noticed bugs EVERYWHERE! Gnats were awful, there were spiders everywhere we turned. We brushed it off because we would only have to be there for one more night. The next day, as we were packing up to leave the next morning, we saw 3 roaches climbing on the walls. My husband took one down to the front desk (I would want to know if my hotel had bugs) and they brushed it off saying it looked like a beetle. To be a little on the expensive side, I expected this place to at least be clean. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! And I'll be sure to let everyone I know know how disgusting this place is.

• Stayed August 2013
General M, General Manager at Oak Tree Lodge, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
We appreciate your honesty and response. We feel our representative at the front desk was not sure what to say when presenting the bug to them for the first time. As soon as you brought it to our representatives attention, we notified our exterminator and they have quickly taken care of the situation. We feel this was an isolated situation in the room. We do pride ourselves on being clean, friendly, and a value to our guests. We apologize for the surprise guest in your room and hope you will give us another chance to be your choice to stay in the Smoky Mountains..
Cleveland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We loved the pool and slides at the hotel. The kids had a blast and the rooms were very clean. The breakfast bar was carb overload and needed more protein. We will be back. Enjoyed the zip line that was available right next door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Southfield, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I received a free stay at the Oak Tree Lodge through our BlueGreen timeshare. The location was awesome! Right in the heart of everything in Sieverville and just down the road from Gatlinburg. The hotel itself was very nice, clean, and the service was good. Pretty quiet too, considering all the families with kids. The two pools, however, were a bit questionable looking. They were not very crystal clear, almost green, and I'm almost 100% sure that my entire family would have gotten sick had I not purchased some Benadryl and eye drops after we went swimming. My husband did not take any of the medicine and ended up with an ear infection. Again, I can't say for sure, but it definitely had me concerned. I would certainly stay again, but we would go swimming elsewhere if the pool looked the same.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
General M, Manager at Oak Tree Lodge, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We have had a warmer September than usual and monitor our chemicals accordingly. We realized this situation around the time you were staying with us. We have adjusted the chemicals to combat our great weather we are having in our area. Have a great day! We look forward to having you with us again.
Wappapello
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was clean and comfortable and close to attractions in Pigeon Forge! Breakfast was available and well appointed. There were 2 pools! One situated outside and and attraction for children. The other was indoors.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
King George, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Newly renovated. Lots of room. Mattress left a little to be desired, but that could have been just me. I awoke to back pain. Breakfast was located in another building. It was hot but I am not a fan of powdered eggs. The private balcany was nice.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous rooms, awesome outside pool with waterslide. It was so Mich fun to sit on the balcony and watch the zipline at night. Will stay here again!!! The breakfast was great. The best touch was the personal hand written note by the housekeeper. Our stay was simply too short.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for staying with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to being your choice to stay when visiting the Smoky Mountains.

Been to Oak Tree Lodge? Share your experiences!