“WONDERFUL STAY QUIET MINUTES FROM PIEGON FORGE & GAITLINBERG” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2428 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37764 (Formerly Wingate Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Sevierville
A TripAdvisor Member
“WONDERFUL STAY QUIET MINUTES FROM PIEGON FORGE & GAITLINBERG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Rooms are very clean. Staff is very helpful and extremely friendly making you feel welcome
during your stay. Free breakfast was good nicely displayed & organized. Big screen TV
while you enjoy your breakfast. Will stay again when in the area. On main road with
hundreds of restaurants to eat at in the general area. Nice location very quiet hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very friendly front desk personnel, clean, comfortable bed, unbelievably awesome breakfast - fresh mixed fruit, waffles, crumb cake, cereal, bananas and apples, bagel and bread, biscuits and gravy. Would def stay again and highly recommend. Only thing missing was a flat screen TV, but was overwhelmed by all the other positives.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I truthfully did not expect to like this hotel. It was just right off the highway on our way to Gatlinburg and knew we would be getting in late Friday night. This was chosen to shave the last 30 mins off travel and get to sleep, eat and check out Sat morning and check into our downtown Gatlinburg hotel for the rest of the weekend. Well...from the moment we walked in we were impressed with the new building its furnishings, super helpful front desk and clean, nicely decorated room. I actually had no qualms about gettting into bed. I felt no need to inspect the sheets and bed as I usually do before getting in. It was such a pleasant surprise! And in the morning the free breakfast was overwhelming as well including biscuits and gravy, my husband's favorite and fresh waffles, choice of blueberry or regular for my son. This far exceeded a basket of bagels and fruit which is all I expected. We checked into the Sleep Inn the next morning in downtown Gatlinburg for much more money and wanted to run back to La Quinta because it was SO much nicer. I will stop there anytime I can.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had an awesome stay here.The staff was freindly, helpful and overall just great.I would recommend this hotel anytime.This hotel is also pet friendly at no extra charge.We would stay there again.The view of the city below is also great.their breakfast was not the greatest but everything else sure made up for it.Thanks for making our stay there so much fun.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

My allergies kicked into high gear here. I was itchy the whole night due to dustmites and/or bugs.. had to sleep on top of all the covers. The indoor pool looked dirty and the elevator smelled. Won't be going back..

• Stayed September 2012
Joseph G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Mrs. Dsouza,
I am terribly that you did not enjoy your stay at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Sevierville. The comfort and satisfaction of our guests is one of our biggest concerns. I thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay so we can address them immediately.

I have had the room you stayed in professionally inspected and while we did not find any evidence of dust mites or other pests, we are in the process of having this room deep cleaned in an effort to ensure whatever cause your allergies to kick in will be eliminated. Just to let you know, all La Quinta's are pet friendly so if you have any allergies to pets this could have been a contributing factor. I am also sorry for the condition of the indoor pool and elevator. These are areas that we strive to constantly maintain, especially on a busy weekend such as this past holiday. I have spoken with my team about making sure that these areas are checked more frequently.

Our hotel is under new ownership and management, and we are working every day to improve this property. We hope that you choose to come back and stay with us in the future so you can see all of the great changes we are making first hand. I have also sent you a personally message; please take a moment to read it at your earliest convenience. We are truly sorry for your experience and look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Harrodsburg ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 days here. Staff was very nice and helpful as my back went out on me and anything they could do to help they did! We took our 2 little dogs with us and they were greeted with water and dog treats , to me that was very special to think of peoples pets , my pets are like my family .As far as the review someone wrote about bed bugs , that is wrong! When we got in our room it was very clean , smelled so fresh and good .The towels were extra white, the only problem I had was the bed was to firm for my back , but again it was clean! Thanks to all the wonderful staff who made out stay so good, we will come back again..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Kentuckygirl65_12,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinions of our property. We truly appreciate your comments and I will make sure and share your review with our team. I am very lucky to have such an excellent staff in place that prides themselves in making every guest feel at home. This property is currently under new management and ownership and we are making strides every day to improve the property and make the La Quinta Inn and Suites Sevierville the best hotel in the area.

Just to let you know, we are working on getting new mattresses for all the rooms in addition to numerous other projects to make your future stays with us more enjoyable. We hope that you return to our property soon to experience all the great changes first hand.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I just stayed here over labor day weekend, and we were really impressed with how clean our room was. The front desk staff was very friendly and the breakfast was much better than I expected, not just the continental breakfast that most hotels serve. They also have an indoor and and outdoor pool, so the kids get to swim no matter what the weather!

We live about an hour away and visit Pigeon Forge often, so we will be staying here again for sure.

Dear Theresa G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinions of our property. We truly appreciate your comments and I will make sure and share your review with our team. I am very lucky to have such an excellent staff in place that prides themselves in making every guest feel at home. Our housekeeping team takes great pride in keeping our rooms exceptionally clean and I know they will be extremely grateful when they see your review. I am also glad that you enjoyed all the recent additions we have made to our breakfast selection.

This property is currently under new management and ownership and we are making strides every day to improve the property and make the La Quinta Inn and Suites Sevierville the best hotel in the area. We hope that you return to our property soon to experience all the great changes first hand.

La Quinta Inn and Suites Sevierville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak? Share your experiences!