“Best Fried Rice I've Ever Had!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 144 restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Thai
Lanesville, Indiana
“Best Fried Rice I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time on a weekend trip to Pigeon Forge. Love this place! Everything we had was delicious! Had Spring Rolls, Crab and Cheese Rolls, Pad Thai. The Fried Rice was the best we've ever had! Will definately be back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

96% Recommend
Louisville, Kentucky
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent Thai food. I have eaten a plenty of Thai places and love Thai food an this is perhaps the some of the best Thai food I have had. Glowing recommendations.

Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fresh, Authentic Thai Food. The Massaman Sauce was awesome! The service was superb . The owners obviously care a lot about this establishment. It was clean, great service and Awesome Food. Try it out!!

Visited September 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Who would expect an excellent Thai Restaurant in Sevierville, Tennessee, but that is just what you get at the Thai Basil.Our party of four all had different entrees and everyone was delighted. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband & I have lived in the area for about 4 months now & he kept wanting to go here so we finally went. Wish we'd gone sooner! I had the Pad Thai with chicken, mild. I ate every last bit. It was SOOOO good. I don't like really spicy things & I got the "mild" spice & it was just right. We also shared the coconut soup which was interesting, in a good way. We got fried rice for the 2 kids. They shared a kids portion & it was plenty. They will leave out the spice for the kids, which was nice. We got our order to go & have no complaints. Will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013