“Nice people and a great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 31 activities in Sevierville
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
Attraction Details
“Nice people and a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

It was my husband and my first time on a zip line. I called around and got prices, heights & length of the lines. Over all I like the feel I got from Mike on the phone. We went and you couldn't meet a nicer group. They talked to us right away and kept the mood light. I'd say if you are planning on zip lining Wears Valley Zipline Adventure is the place to go. Next time I'm back I'll be back to do the longer lines! Thank you to wears valley zip line and to our awesome guides Doc and Peety.

“Wow,what a ride!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I would have to say that this is an experience that will bring you back again and again. The owners and staff are professional,personable and ensures a great&unique experience. Excited about the future plans for awesome line expansions and my family and friends will be seeing you guys soon! Thanks for a greatgreat experience!
The Mcclures

Watha, North Carolina, United States
“Bufford and Pacman were excellent guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We enjoyed our zipline adventure!!! Pacman and Bufford were wonderful guides. They were patience and hilarious!!! We will definitely go back on our next trip to the mountains.

“An amazing thrill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The views are amazing, the guides (PAC man and Doc ) are two of the nicest and good time people I've met anywhere. Just great family fun.

Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Copper and Snoopy were great guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were dropping our 19 and 21 yr. olds off to zip line and before we knew it the guy at the bottom talked us into trying it! I was so pleased, at 56, to have such a great group of guides. They had a great sense of humor and made our adventure a lot of fun. I recommend Wears Valley Zipline Adventure. Copper, Flossy thanks you too!

Visited August 2013