“Thrill of a lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cleves, Ohio
“Thrill of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Much safer and not hard on th body like I expected. Our guides were Derrick and Frank...they were very good at explaining everything and keeping us laughing! There was nothing I disliked!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
39 attraction reviews
“great zipline!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Steve, Jack, Tom, Kerry all enjoyed a great series of zip lines around this mountain. The looong one and the hiiigh one were outstanding. The good discounts made this place a good value. Our guides - Mader and Doc were funny but safe. We are all over 65 and enjoyed this outing.

Dallas, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was a totally awesome adventure! I was able to talk my two friends into doing the ziplines on the way home from a girls trip to Pigeon Forge,TN. Saturday, 9/22/12 we just stopped by to check it out as we headed home. We had prevously stopped at a place in downtown Pigeon Forge across from the outlets but, you had to do all 7 lines. My friends did not want to do all 7. I was doing good to get them to even agree to do 1 line. The guys at Wears Valley Ziplines met us at the bottom of the hill were extremely friendly & explained everything to my chicken companions. The guys even agreed that the one that was so chicken to do this could go tandem with one of the guides. When she agreed, I told them, "Hurry up & get us signed up before she changes her mind!" They held up their end of the bargain & did let her tandem with one of the tour guides on each of the 4 lines. A family of 6 had a little girl the age of 8 that kept calling my friend a chicken (because she was). It was hilarious! The guides, Spidey & BamBam were great! BamBam kept us laughing! This was the best time we've had. After doing the first 4 lines, you have the option of doing the last 3. I would TOTALLY recommend doing ALL of them just as I did! The views are awesome & the employees are too!!! Please don't miss this great opportunity to see the mountains like you've never seen before. Maybe you'll get to see a hawk soaring beside you just as I did. I highly recommend this adventure!!!

Visited September 2012
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Tks doc,mater,and the crew my wife and i had a fun time Gods blessing on wears valley zipline adventures tks the stuckeys.

Springboro, Ohio
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were only in town for a short weekend visit. Wears Valley Zipline Adventures was the highlight of our trip!! There were 4 of us in our group and we all loved it!! Definitely continue on after the original lines for the extra lines option..it was worth it!! Doc and Mater were a blast!! In addition to the fun, they were extremely helpful and cautious. We laughed the entire time and enjoyed every line and the entire experience. The next time we make the trip, we will absolutely go back to Wears Valley Zipline Adventures, not only for the ziplining fun but also because of the awesome guides and staff!!