“Cheap, decent food, nothing I would say "I'm craving Cici's"” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 152 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Saltillo, TN
“Cheap, decent food, nothing I would say "I'm craving Cici's"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Coupons are everywhere for you can get a bargain (McD's pricing) pizza buffet. Salad was good too. Pizza is nothing special and does not compare to places like Pizza Hutt and Papa Johns but it is edible. I did see a couple request a certain kind of pizza and they brought half the pizza to the table and placed the other half of the bar. I thought that was awesome. Staff was friendly. We got a few tokens with our purchase for the connected arcade.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Indiana
“Great Deal !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were looking for a cheap fast lunch that was not a drive thru and this was great we got to try many different pizza's the staff was great even gave us a coupon to use. It was clean and well maintained. The pizza was excellent loved the bbq pizza and they had desserts and a small salad bar great value for the money.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leitchfield, Kentucky
“No selection...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

They didn't have a very big selection of pizza and they didn't keep what was most popular up, example plain pepperoni... The price was okay and the service was nice, but i would recommend another pizza place that can keep up with the demands :)

Visited October 2013
Andover, O
“Balloon making missionaries?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

dinner was fine and it was your normal cici's pizza buffet but there were a few young adults walking around to tables making balloon animals for kids they come to our table and ask my daughter what she would like them to make THEN they tell me they are doing this to make money for their missionary team and ask me for a donation SO since my husband and I actually do work with a missionary team I enquire as to the name of their mission and what it does THEY HAD NO ANSWER !!! SOUNDS KIND OF FISHHY TO ME !!! HEY cici's maybe you should check them out before you let them in to do things like this

Visited August 2013
Augusta
“Good food & Service & Price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We needed a break from eating out at all the more expensive places, & did not want Mcds or other fast food, so we ate here, for 4 of us with 4 drinks & Buffet, it was $24 can't beat that, the Pizza was good, not great, not awesome, not the best, but for a good cheap Lunch,it was worth it & good, if you ask at the buffet counter, they will fix you as many slices as you ask for in any combination of pizza & topping you want, & it's hotter & Fresher & Better than what's already on the buffet, so go in, tell them what you want & They will bring it to your table when done, the salad is a good, solid, decent salad bar, good Cinnamon Rolls, good, brownies, & Breadsticks, Tea was good, again, don't expect an awesome meal, just a solid decent break from the more expensive places in town, best for Lunch, is my suggestion or especially with kids, they have a game room also, the workers all were very nice & friendly.

• Visited September 2013