“Yum” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 156 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. These three things lead to world class pizza.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our family loved the pizza there. Fresh and hot. We also had the spinach artichoke appetizer. One of the best versions of that appetizer I've ever had.

Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Big Daddy's......More Like Big RIP OFF”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were greeted when we walked in the door. The place was not busy at all. The waitress was nice. It took 20 minutes to receive our drinks. Then we ordered some salads and garlic knots. It took a total 30 minutes to receive them but they were good. Then we ordered pizzas. After 30 minutes of waiting, I just got a simple cheese pizza. They burnt it completely. The manager and waitress brought it over and tried to get away with it and when we told them about it they were acting like there was nothing wrong with it. So then they cooked another one. It took 10 minutes to receive the next one. The manager asked if we wanted the burnt boxed. Why would we want to take it home. We don't want it now why would we want it later. It was annoying because by the time i received the new pizza almost everyone was done with their meals. One good thing was they took 15% off our bill. Then i asked for a to go cup and it took 10 minutes to receive that. Definetly not coming back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy's Pizzeria, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I will start by saying that I am glad you loved your dough daddies, but I am disappointed to read about your service and burnt cheese pizza. Occasionally a pizza does get a little burnt, no matter how hard we try, things get away from you in a 550 degree oven. But it should NEVER take that long for a pizza. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My brother and I were in town for a couple of days and decided to try this place for dinner. We got an order of their wings for an appetizer. These had a great flavor, pretty different than your average bufallo wings. We then split a carnivore pizza. Great pizza. We finished it off with S'mores. An excellent meal overall. The Blue Moons were good too!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Byron, Georgia
“Small pizza for the price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When the pizza came I was disappointed. It was small 14 in, which was the large size. The crust was burnt and not of coverage of the toppings. It was thin crust and not filling. On the good side, the pizza was tasty and I liked the melted cheese.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Simons Island, Georgia, Usa
“Rotten Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

They advertise brick oven pizza. Well not very good. We ordered take out. They told us 20 minutes. It came out in five minutes!!! It was cold, not hot. Very little in the way of toppings. The edges were burned. Do not bother to go.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy's Pizzeria, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
I am sorry you disliked our pizza so much. It is all hand crafted and cooked in a brick oven, to order, I promise. I really have no idea how your pizza could have been cold, as the oven is 550 degrees and so the pizza comes out piping hot. Even though I can't explain it, I do apologize.