“Delicious Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 156 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. These three things lead to world class pizza.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Delicious Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I stopped here while shopping in the outlets! This is not your typical pizza; very delicious and flavorful! I recommend the BBQ4U pizza!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Adairsville, Georgia
“Just like all other Windy's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you like Wendy's you will like this one, it is like all the others, the meat in the burgers gets thinner and thinner though! We had lunch here and stopped for a FROSTY BREAK several times, after all, you can't beat a good FROSTY!

Evansville, Indiana
“Came back for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We loved it so much the first time we came back again before our vacation was over. The margarita pizza was my favorite and we loved sitting outside on the patio. We wish they has one of these back home.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Just An Average Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

It was our first visit to Big Daddy's and we were excited to find a place that used all fresh ingredients. The pizza was not bad at all. A little pricey for the size but pretty good. The business was clean. Did not have the best service! Our drinks were never offered to be refilled. No real "personal" service. More like "here's your stuff now don't bother me" attitude. As I was observing other waitress...I noticed we must have gotten the bad ones as others were all smiles and friendly to their customers and one even passed by our table and smiled with a "hello". I can't remember the waitress name we had. However, I did drop my comment card in the box with my biggest concern... when the waitress took our card for payment..she went to the register which was in view finalized the bill then disappeared to the back with our card. Approx 15 minutes later returned with a tray of drinks for another table and laid our card back on the table with no "thank you". This was a huge concern for me...with identy theif so high right now...how do we know this wasn't happening?? I'm assuming she was just multi-tasking. But, these days you never know. I did include all my info on the card and over a week later no type of contact from the business. I don't think we will ever return. If we eat at Big Daddy's it will be another location but probably not.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Amazing chicken wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Avoid the bluegrass timeshare representatives at the door. They will sucker you in. Other than the solicitors, the variety and uniqueness of pizza offerings makes Big Daddy Pizzeria great. The chicken wings are to die for with ranch dressing. Always prompt and exceptional service.