“YeeHaw Monster Truck Ride” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 31 activities in Sevierville
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We provide the finest outdoor activities in Sevier County! Whether it's riding in the monster truck,taking a beautiful helicopter flight over the Great Smoky Mountains, riding ATVs on Bluff Mountain, or even ziplining across The French Broad River, we have the perfect attractions for the fun loving, adventurous type! Stop by and see us today!
Cleveland, Ohio
25 attraction reviews
“YeeHaw Monster Truck Ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Our family of 5 with three kids ages 15, 12 and 2 went to the Outdoor Adventures of the Smokies to do the Monster Truck Ride. Thanks to Half off depot, For $10 each, we got to ride in the Monster Truck and have our picture taken in the driver seat. Being that my 2 year old son goes crazy every time he see's a truck I thought we should definitely give this a shot as a lot of the things we are doing over the vacation are geared around the older girls more than our 2 year old. Upon arriving, we all kind of thought it looked cheezy and I thought I just wasted $50 bucks. I love it when something is suprisingly fun, and this my friends was one of those moments. We got in the back of this Monster truck, had a lap belt strapped across us and off we went. Sure it's a small track with a couple of hills but the giggles those hills brought from my 2 year old were well worth every penny. However, it wasn't just the 2 year old, yes...the 12 and 15 year old girls enjoyed the ride as well. Afterwards, everyone got a chance to climb in the driver's seat for a picture. It's no joke when I say climb. There is no ladder...you litterally have to climb and pull yourself up into the truck and then jump out of it. My husband is 6'2 and the door to the truck was slightly taller than him. I'm sure if someone was unable to get in and out by themselves, they would help.....at least I hope they would. We didn't get any though. If you're worried about climbing in and getting out, you might want to call ahead. For our 2 year old, my husband climbed up first and then I handed our son to him and then he handed him back to me. We really had a good time. Is this for everyone...probably not. But, if you have a little one who loves trucks as much as my 2 year old does.....don't deny this attraction. THe smiles and giggles are worth every penny. Besides, where else can you hop in a monster truck!

Visited June 2011